fbpx

New puppies! (plural!)

Home Forums Miscellany Community New puppies! (plural!)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

aaaaawwwwwwww!!!!! Ittle bittle puppy! <3 she is adorable! (they both are!) My half sister has a gorgegous Australian shepard. He is black and white with blue eyes and he is SO smart! Even when just a little puppy, my brother in law would say, "Come on….lets go outside" normal tone, just like talking to a person and the little guy would march right on out. Huskies are my first love, but Aussies are my second. If I ever get a house with a yard, I'd like to have a little Aussie pup. I don't know much about them, so I've got plenty of time to do research. I am looking forward to updates as little Harley grows up and comes home ^_^

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Awww!!! Major sweetness!!!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Looking at these sweet babies–just wish puppies could stay puppies forever [um, except for all that peeing and pooing in the house!]

Christine
          Participant

LOOKIT ALL THE PUPPEH PICTURES <3

Too adorable! Puppies are just made to melt hearts. πŸ™‚ The little grunts they make are my favorite.

How much longer till they get to go home?

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

Tali will turn 3 weeks old this Friday:

Harley turned 4 weeks old today!

Oh Wampus, Harley has the prettiest little face and kissable tiny nose!

Carolyn
              Participant

So sweet .

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Went to visit the babies again today! Harley is a little ball of fire and Tali is just starting to get some hints at personality.

Carolyn
                  Participant

Heart melting cute . Yes Harley is a firecracker . She looks like she’s ready to play . Very alert .

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

they’re getting cuter and cuter!

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jinya
                      Participant

Aw, they are preciouse!!! Glad you are deciding to keep the tails, they will be so fun to watch them wag their tails when you come home some day!

Joy

They are adorable. Thanks for sharing more pictures. πŸ™‚

I well remember that waiting game, seemed like forEVER between July 15 and September 11 just four years ago as I waited for my little red merlie girlie to be old enough to come home… πŸ™‚

Nicole
                          Participant

ooo so cute. I cant wait until i can have another aussie. You are going to have your hands full when they both come home :P. I adopted a poodle pup from the pound in October and even though she’s almost a year she’s still acts like a ball of energy puppy. I can’t imagine having couple month old puppy energy times 2 :0
                            Should be lots of fun! Can’t wait to see more pics. Congrats on the new family members!

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

This was my last visit before vacation today:

They are getting so big Wampus. Such precious beauties. They look like they are going to be a very busy duo!! They already have the mischevious gleam in their eyes πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.