fbpx

New puppies! (plural!)

Home Forums Miscellany Community New puppies! (plural!)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I will post new pics as soon as she sends them to me. I’m most excited about when she will open her eyes. That’s the next big thing for me.

Riversgrace
      Participant

Keep in mind that if you are hoping for blue, you won’t know if they are until 4-6 weeks old when the regular ‘puppy blue’ that ALL puppies have will start to either go darker for brown eyes, or lighter for blue. Do either of her parents have blue or bi-eyes?

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Both parents have bi-eyes. But you can tell with this breed when the eyes open. I know the eyes are light colored at opening, but the ‘blue’ eyes are lighter even. There was a almost 3 week old bi-eye baby there when I was there last week(a boy black tricolor, so cute!) and it was apparent which eye was which. The blue eye was almost white, whereas the other eye was kinda grey-ish blue but definitely darker! The breeder was telling me, the ones with blue eyes thats she’s had tended to open their eyes a few days later than the all brown eyed babies.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Squee new pics. The breeder says they’ve nearly doubled in size since Tuesday.

Silver Fox 77
            Participant

Awwwwwww He’s got a little white spot on his bum! So adorable! 🙂

LadyFirebird
              Participant

How precious!!!!! Congrats on your new addition!

Carolyn
                Participant

Puppies are so sweet . Oh I miss having one sometimes . I see them here . I like the ones who don’t bark .

Riversgrace
                  Participant

Awesome! So cute! As you can tell I am a total lover of blue eyes, but Mariah has bi-eyes, one is green/amber, the other is blue. Are you hoping for blue? Some people think it makes them look weird lol.

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Lookit that tail! And I just want to go fffllllbrrrr on that chubby belly.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Carolyn
                      Participant

The more talk about puppies just makes me want one . No can’t afford to keep one . I grew up with dogs mostly . Only got a cat as an adult . My dad hated cats till I got a male black cat . Warlock was a great kitty . My second cat .

Hannah
                        Participant

I love that perfect patterning on her neck – naming her Harley is an excellent choice!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

littleironhorse
                          Participant

So adorable!

Makes me nostalgic for my old girl’s puppy days!

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

1 week old today. She’s the biggest in the litter right now, over her brother and sister by a few ounces.

briteblades
                              Participant

OMG they look like little sausages! So cute!!!

Carolyn
                                Participant

Melts your heart ! So cute .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.