fbpx

New Production Color

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Production Color

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

As for the new color, it’s awesome! But, is everyone forgetting we’ve already seen it?[/]

I coulda sworn there was a picture of a bunch of male dragons painted in this color, but I don’t remember where I saw it

Yeah, I took a picture of the males, too. I guess I didn’t upload it to Photocuket, though. Sorry.
      I wondered whether this was the Red Flame that’s the new production color. I wasn’t sure. πŸ˜›

The males are in this picture! πŸ˜† They are at the very back on the right side.

Soooo pretty, those Spectrals are! I was wondering what happened to these guys in this photo. I thought they were gonna be listed to Ebay.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

😯 😯 😯 Be still, my beating heart.
        Um, silver? Have we been squeaking for silver? No, it must be black gold! *pant pant pant*

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Maria
        Participant

Can you at least tell us about how soon it’ll be available? And whether it’ll be LP or regular production, available from a dealer? Both Spectrals, right? And…?
          πŸ˜†

Wow! Those are pretty! Are they a flat or metallic red though? I can’t tell…I need new glasses…New monitor…New dragons…More money. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
          Love the orange eyes though! Nice to see them back!

(I will miss the rubies though…sooo many I didn’t get… πŸ™ )(Now if we can get more green paint made so we can have orange eyes in more green dragon styles.)*giggles*

Maria
          Participant

If I remember right, the red has a metallic sheen to it. No guarantees I’m right, though.

Azurielle
            Participant

Must…have…fledgeling…cute little fire dragon… πŸ˜€ Please, please make a fledgeling!!!!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Megan
              Participant

Oh, wow… that’s a lovely red! I’d love that on a riser.

Stephanie
                Participant

I’d love to see that on an OW…. Regular Production at that too… please… Squeak!

Megan
                  Participant

I wonder what it might look like on the coiled male and mom dragons? I hope they’re not to small to squeeze the color on. The red might go nicely with the gold on the mother’s egg.

Purplecat
                    Participant

OW…..in that color…drooool…I really want a momma and male in that color too. The lap will be sooo pretty in that color too….the scratcher….Oh god I’ve got saving to do! 😯

Stephanie
                      Participant

And an Emperor… WOW!

Bob

I wish I had seen these when I was at the factory on Monday. Melody and John must have been hiding them on me and with good reason

Purplecat
                          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I wish I had seen these when I was at the factory on Monday. Melody and John must have been hiding them on me and with good reason

I guess they didn’t want any sneaking out the door with you….. 😈

twindragonsmum

tdm

Purplecat
                              Participant

that’s what I was thinking! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.