fbpx

New Peacock Emerald Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Peacock Emerald Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Nambroth wrote:

I’m holding out for one of the more toned-down ones, as I was really fond of the color of prototype old warriors they put out.

Me too…I’m really hoping that we’ll see some with the original color scheme…

SPark
    Participant

I’m definitely fonder of the darker color.

I’m just waiting for fledgelings. *grins*

I agree with Spark

They both look good, but what drew me to them was the originals on ebay of the Secret Keeper. I wish I could have afforded one of those… πŸ™ *sigh* But one day maybe I will be able to get a production peice of him! πŸ˜€ But I wouldn’t mind having just one lime-green one, call him the black sheep! πŸ˜‰

Jodi
      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Yeah I really really want the NEON version of the father dragon! Can we request one direct from the factory please?
        I know most of you like the toned down one…but the neon lime excites me!

I asked which version they were and Susie couldn’t tell me yesterday. I’ll ask her again now.

Jodi
        Participant

Okay. I just read Susie’s reply. It’s the darker color that Melody went with. That’s the ones being shipped out.

I don’t think she’s going to make the lime green ones, but she may put it on eBay (that’s not from Susie, just my guess).

Bob

wolflodge100 wrote:

they will start shipping tomorow. I called and ordered a male and a mother and Karen says “but there not ready yet, they have no eyes!”

They where complete with eyes when I was down there last week??

wolflodge100
            Participant

I just got the new emerald peacocks in and they are georgeous!! very vibrant colors.

Bob

Yes they are!!

I think I like the ones with the lime green in it.

Participant

OH BOY!!! I just saw the Emp P. at my local store and WOW! They are really, really, pretty! πŸ˜€

Melody wasn’t kidding when she said they got the color balance perfect. So beautiful! I liked the peacocks, but this color wins with me hands down. They have pretty purple/amethyst colored stones and the green goes from green gold to a true emerald and the blue and purples compliment it beautifully!

The store had it displayed with the peacock male and peacock lap dragon. If anyone has the peacock lap dragon they will blend nicely if you get these guys for your collection. The peacock male seemed to be lacking something when next to this new color. I hope the on-line stores get some pics so you guys can see them under different lighting.

Very nice! πŸ˜€ *can’t stop smiling*

Maria
                  Participant

I so envy you people who can go to the mall and actually see the colors in person! Not that it really matters, I guess. I buy it all anyway.
                    But thanks for the description, SilverArrow.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I so envy you people who can go to the mall and actually see the colors in person! Not that it really matters, I guess. I buy it all anyway.
                      But thanks for the description, SilverArrow.

Me too! There aren’t any stores near me that carry them. The nearest store is a 45 minute drive away, and their prices are way high and they dont have any retired stock.
                      Wolflodge-Any chance you can post a picture of your new draggies? πŸ˜€ Also, what’s the name of your store and do you have a website?

http://www.galenatbear.com
                      That is the address to the place I go 2 hours from me. It is a nice scenic drive alont the Mississippi river from me. They have some of the oldies by the sound of their site, and they actually did have a month and a half ago when I went up there. I don’t think alot of the tourists that go there collect. perhaps try them? The other local I have doesn’t have a website πŸ™ . Sorry.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Hey, I found that site too the other day! I like it. They only charge $8 for shipping, even if you order a whole family of Windstones 😯 But their prices on some things are a bit higher.

They’re also the store that has the Griffin puppet discussed in the stuffed animals thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.