fbpx

New Orientals dragons are being made !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Orientals dragons are being made !

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

He most def rocks my house! We don’t have one yet, but one of these days I know me Boyohs will find a way to achieve snagging one of these babies! 8)

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Rusti
      Participant

So since beautiful little oriental youngs are back(huge happy dance), are the mold issues being ironed out or is it just because they are the copper patina dragons?

We just started casting orientals out of the new molds -these new molds seem to be working !

Oh wow, I totally missed this. Awesome!

Arlla
        Participant

I live in suspense. How are the new molds? Are they really working out?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

yolanda
          Participant

I cant wait to see what the colors will be! Me personally i would love to see some pastels like the Glacier or Snow coloring or a Lavender . I have always wondered what the rainbow coloring would look like on these too !

Carolyn
            Participant

Sun Dragons. They are being made ! Yippy !

yolanda
              Participant

VERY VERY VERY curious as to how things are coming along for new orientals ???????

Melody
                Keymaster

VERY VERY VERY curious as to how things are coming along for new orientals ???????

We have managed to make a few of them.
                  Still working on seam line issues with the castings but I think we have a workable solution now.
                  -Now we have the pewter horn crisis… We have a larger supply of oriental horns but not enough to make Orientals, Suns and Moons in large numbers yet!

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

I vote for a small batch of amethyst oriental sun dragons for the store to complete the amethyst set!

This is my christmas request. 😡

Christine
                    Participant

And a restock of the Adults too… peas?

Carolyn
                      Participant

When will Moon dragons be ready for us ? I entered my name for Luna . I’m so hopeful to get her . Otherwize when will they be availible in the store .

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Any new news on the orientals? Moon dragons and restocks of the adults (Amethyst *hint hint*)

Also, a squeak for silver (to match the silver western dragons) orientals! Please please! Silver is a good choice because its vastly different from all the previously offered production and limited production colors.

scenceable
                          Participant

Even if the casts start working won’t the issue of the pewter horns come up? Or are there lots of oriental horns cast?

Pam

We have lots of oriental horns

Carolyn
                              Participant

Really that many . Yippy then there is hope that they will be in the store . Hopefully the molds will cooperate .

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.