fbpx

New Orientals dragons are being made !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Orientals dragons are being made !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

When will they be available to us in the store . The ebay ones are pretty . But the Sun Dragons and maybe Moon dragons for the store . Orientals too . Color ? Any color .
      Can’t wait to see them . I want to have them .

Yes Melody I know you are doing so much right now . Blessings to you for helping us .

Sun Dragons are being made !

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Turquoise would be GREAT! 😉

Carolyn
        Participant

I just want them . I like the lavender pearl ones . Any color would make me happy . Well not the fawn pearl color . It does nothing for me .

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I also would like to see a LP lavender pearl. Especially in the adult oriental.

Carolyn
            Participant

I’d love jewel tones too . I can dream .

Melody
              Keymaster

Marco, our new mold maker, is re-making the three oriental dragon molds: the Oriental, the Sun dragon and the Moon dragon.
                They are a real pain because the arched shape of their bodies makes de-molding the cast pieces very difficult. Marco is starting over from scratch, making the molds a different way.
                The orientals we have been casting are made with the old molds. The castings out of these old molds usually need so much detailing (smoothing the seam lines) that we can’t afford to sell these as store pieces,yet.
                It may be another month or more before we have store pieces The Moon dragon has been waiting over ten years, but things are actually progressing now!

Hannah
                Participant

Woo hoo!!! I am SO excited for this Melody – the Orientals have very quickly become my favorite dragons, so the fact that they may be in the store even this year is incredibly exciting 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                  Participant

Thats so wonderful to hear . Moon dragons ! Whoopy . I hope the remodeling goes well . Happy to hear about it . Renewed hope thanks so much .

Misty
                    Participant

*faints* Yeah! A moon to go with my sun would melt me into a little puddle of joy :love:

moonbeam
                      Participant

Oh wow, what an announcment! :love:
                        I hope everything goes well with the new molds!

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

A month is nothing to wait for beautiful oriental dragons. Wow, I’m so happy they’re not extinct!

Stephanie
                          Participant

Yay, Marco! Thank you!

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Have we ever seen some sort of prototype of the moon dragon?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

OMG Im so excited! Whoo hooo! THANK YOU MARCO! 😀 I can’t believe there will be orientals as production pieces in the forseeable future O.O Im hoping for an Amethyst sun dragon…and more Amethyst orientals. And silver too! And Gold! ugh. Im already basically out of room. Time to find some!

kitsunelady
                                Participant

Hmm. c.c If we’re going to have more orientals at some point, I officially squeak for the Russet Pearl color as at least LP. I <3 it! Can't think of a single test paint oriental I've liked more than that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.