fbpx

New Orientals dragons are being made !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Orientals dragons are being made !

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

I like the idea of white with gold hair… or white with silver hair and gold horns. Or turquoise or pink! 🙂

They already did a white with gold hair run on ebay 1-10 but I would DIE for a Turquoise one!!!

WHERE ARE PICS

I have been craving a White Oriental family forever. I think they’d be a perfect store color to commemorate their big return!

Or Serpentine!

Or who am I kidding, I’d probably still buy it if it was army camo color.

etruscan
      Participant

Army camo color? Voila … stealth dragons!

Dragondreamweaver
        Participant

Yeah! :party: I will be excited about any color, but I would love to see some turquoise and/or pink orientals. I currently don’t have any of them, so I’m just happy to know they will be in-stock in the store again.

scenceable
          Participant

I like the idea of white with gold hair… or white with silver hair and gold horns. Or turquoise or pink! 🙂

They already did a white with gold hair run on ebay 1-10 but I would DIE for a Turquoise one!!!

do you have a picture anywhere? *excited*

Arlla
            Participant

Not sure, but I think you guys are talking about Olympia’s “pearl gold” oriental?

Photobucket

Myself, I really want to see the whole oriental family in the original White color that the other white dragons are painted in. I don’t know what it is about Olympia’s, but it really doesn’t do it for me. The black nose maybe? I remember someone mentioning that he reminded them of buttered popcorn, and now that’s all I can think of.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
              Participant

White/pearl oriental suns *drool*

YES YES YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

-J R R Tolkien

Christine
                Participant

White/pearl oriental suns *drool*

YES YES YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

^ This! This! ^

I’m with you Arlla, I would prefer ones like the production white, with gold hair, versus the deep yellows on the Sun. A little too buttery for me too. 😉

Must have Falcor dragons!

moonbeam
                  Participant

No way, they really called him Falkor in the english version? I did not know that.
                    His real name is Fuchur.
                    But maybe they changed that because the german “ch” is a little difficult to pronounce since it does not exist in english languages. It´s like a normal “h” but you make the sound in the back of your throat. A bit like the “J” in jalapeño. 😉

Carolyn
                    Participant

Golden beauty . Oh my that one is breathtaking . Yes squeek that color would be amazing .

etruscan
                      Participant

No way, they really called him Falkor in the english version? I did not know that.
                        His real name is Fuchur.
                        But maybe they changed that because the german “ch” is a little difficult to pronounce since it does not exist in english languages. It´s like a normal “h” but you make the sound in the back of your throat. A bit like the “J” in jalapeño. 😉

Well, since we often pronounce “ch” as a “k” (as in Christmas) I can see why they changed it. “Fukur” might cause problems in family entertainment – though I’m sure the kids would be delighted!

Carolyn
                        Participant

Not sure, but I think you guys are talking about Olympia’s “pearl gold” oriental?

Photobucket

Myself, I really want to see the whole oriental family in the original White color that the other white dragons are painted in. I don’t know what it is about Olympia’s, but it really doesn’t do it for me. The black nose maybe? I remember someone mentioning that he reminded them of buttered popcorn, and now that’s all I can think of.

So beautiful . Love the colors . Sigh .

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

HAHAHA! Buttered Popcorn! Now I’m going to ALWAYS think of that when I look at him! XD

Yes, that WAS the one I was talking about Arlla. I would like a Pearl one with a lot less of the gold myself as well ^_^ Like the “production” white!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
                            Participant

Production white all the way. The whole set would look DREAMY in white. I love Olympia’s stuff, but that sun just gives me a case of the ‘blech’s!

-J R R Tolkien

Hannah
                              Participant

That Sun may be the only piece ever that I think the dichroic eyes look horrible in ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mike
                                Participant

I think this one looks wonderful.

Photobucket

So beautiful . Love the colors . Sigh .

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.