fbpx

New one for you Mimi

Home Forums Miscellany Community New one for you Mimi

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Anyway, if I meet a chipmunk in a dark alley, I think I’m going to run the other way!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Anyway, if I meet a chipmunk in a dark alley, I think I’m going to run the other way!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

After seeing those ninja moves? Heck yeah!

Starbreeze
        Participant

Here’s a new thought for Mimi….instead of a beauty salon for squirrels, maybe she could get that chipmunk to give self-defense lessons instead…the squirrels might like that better than the shampoo and fluff πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think so! And I think some of them have already gone for the self-defense training, as you can see from my previous [url=http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=470&start=60[/url]post[/url]:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Lawd…I had managed to refrain from the mental image till you brought it up but now I have the image in my head. Thank-you Mimi…good lookin out. They have cute little white belts and little ninja face masks…..Awwwww…..

And its totally believable too…it reminds me of something that happened last year. There was a tense cat-squirrel confrontation in my backyard, where a squirrel was on the lawn and a big cat had gotten between the squirrel and the tree, with the cat about 4 feet in front of the squirrel. The wall of my workshop is next to the lawn and was also about 4 feet to the right of the squirrel (who I think of as Neo, as you’ll see later). The cat was getting ready to pounce, but Neo quickly sized up the situation. He rushed to the workshop wall, ran partway up the side on momentum, then pushed himself off. He did a flying leap over the head of the dumbfounded cat and landed in the bush surrounding the trunk of the tree. From there, he leaped onto the trunk of the tree and made his escape…and all this happened so fast that the cat didn’t even have time to move. Was that a Matrix type move worthy of Neo, or what? :lol:…..

Skigod377
          Participant

Mos Def!!

Starbreeze
            Participant

It’s so gooood to have you back mimi….I missed our squirrely talks!!! πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Unless she tries to squirrel away our secrets…or windstones! 😯 LoL j/k

Skigod377
                Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Haha! You must be feeling better??

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Haha! You must be feeling better??

A little yes =P

Bob

welcome back MIMI

Thanks guys! I’ve just escaped from the slave pits…for the next 4 days anyway… πŸ™‚

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Always! But only if you’re not looking… 😈 Its the squirrelly thing to do… πŸ˜†

I’m glad you’re feeling better!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.