fbpx

New Lizard!

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Lizard!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

On saturday me and my dad went to the petshop to buy crickets for my 6 anoles! While I was looking at the reptiles I saw the cutest baby leopard geckos! My dad said that as long as I paid for it i could buy one! (I wanted a snake) so i paid $30.00 for a baby gecko and my mom thinks I am crazy! I decided to name his after the lead singer of my favorite band (My chemical Romance) His name is Gerard! I will try to post pics ASAP!

Starbreeze
    Participant

Can’t wait to see the pics!!! πŸ˜€

Lokie
      Participant

Congrats on your Gecko πŸ™‚ I bet he is even cuter than the one on the Geico commerical πŸ˜€

Congrats on the gecko! Definitely post pictures.

Congrats. We’re working on breeding some. Haven’t had much luck with the eggs gestating, but maybe this batch.

Skigod377
        Participant

Awww! Congrats!! I used to have lizards, too, only it was the free ones you can catch outside. Blue bellies, I think they are called? Def post pics of your new baby. πŸ™‚

Jennifer
          Keymaster

KMD4me wrote:

On saturday me and my dad went to the petshop to buy crickets for my 6 anoles! While I was looking at the reptiles I saw the cutest baby leopard geckos! My dad said that as long as I paid for it i could buy one! (I wanted a snake) so i paid $30.00 for a baby gecko and my mom thinks I am crazy! I decided to name his after the lead singer of my favorite band (My chemical Romance) His name is Gerard! I will try to post pics ASAP!

Neat! $30 isn’t bad for him, but then you gotta spend twice that (at least) on a set up for him. πŸ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Totaly cool! Can’t wait for pics! You won’t be dissapointed, Leapords are some of the sweetest most personable geckos around! =P

I love those!! Those are good geckos along with the eyelash ones.

Congrats. I use to have 2 water dragons.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.