fbpx

*New Forum Signature Images*

Home Forums Miscellany Community *New Forum Signature Images*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Thank you so much!! Dont want to oppress the dial up people! I used a Mac computer this weekend and it was horrid!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

No problem! Glad to help.

That’s interesting. I use dial up and I havent had problems with the signature pictures. The company I deal with is raising prices so I’m switching to “unplugged” soon. (I can’t be bothered with cable)

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Some dial up connections are better than others.

Brian
          Participant

Does mine need to be fixed? I will need pegasi to help again.

Brian
            Participant

Can you take pictures from a photo bucket and change the dragons?

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I remade your’s so it fit the new requirements vapordragon, but if you would like me to change the signature that’s fine with me. Just let me know where the pictures are or what Windstones you want on it and I might already have images on my computer.

Brian
                Participant

Can you change the dragons to the two that purplecat painted for me? My white Rising Spectral will always be my favorite. I wish all of him could be seen. ๐Ÿ™

Barbara
                  Participant

How can a computer idiot know if their’s fit the new request?

Maria
                    Participant

Can mine be refit? If you have anything witty to put next to him, that would be awesome.

This is why I like my tiny red dragon Firestorm, he’s always the right size ^_^

Purplecat
                      Participant

Is mine ok? How do I fix it?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Okay Dragonsrest, Greater Basilisk and purplecat your signatures all fit the 400 pixel requirement. Only thing is GB’s is over the file size limit. I can remake them if you would like me to. They may not be exactly the same, but I will do my best to come close to the originals whippetluv designed.

The way to tell if your signature image fits the requirement is to save it to your computer then look the file details. I have Windows XP so when I look at a picture (in a folder) on the left hand side of my screen is a column that has several boxes. The bottom of which says “Details”. In the box it has the file name, what type picture file it is, the dimensions, the file size and the date it was last modified.

Rusti
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I used a Mac computer this weekend and it was horrid!

Mac is not horrid, you’re just not sophisticated enough! ๐Ÿ˜‰

*hugs her Macbook Pro*

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Rusti wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I used a Mac computer this weekend and it was horrid!

Mac is not horrid, you’re just not sophisticated enough! ๐Ÿ˜‰

*hugs her Macbook Pro*

I have to agree that Mac’s aren’t horrid. In fact for graphic editing they are superior to PC’s. Also with the new Mac’s you can choose if you want to boot them up in the current Mac OS (can’t remember the name) or in Windows (Vista I believe). Can’t do that with a PC. I used to work at a newspaper and all the computers there were Mac’s. Course corporate went stupid and decided to swap everyone to PC. Glad it happened after I left.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.