fbpx

New Collector

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New Collector

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

πŸ˜€ Hey all! I’m a new collector, and am looking to add my first peice(s). I’m mostly looking for dragons, will consider pegasus and mouse wizards and who knows what else πŸ˜‰ I don’t have a lot of extra money, so if you have one that’s super duper rare, it’s probalby not in my price range πŸ˜† Thanks!
    Jessie

Jodi
    Participant

Welcome to the forum! Being a member will instantly increase the number of Windstones you have and decrease the amount of money in your pocketbook. lol

Haha!
      I’m watching sevearl of them on eBay. I seem to be drawn to the mother dragons. I like the white, but that seems to be the one that I’ll be getting last πŸ˜• haha.

I actually paint horses for a living, so hopefully, I’ll sell some critters and have some money for some new critters!! Hope the dragons don’t eat the horses πŸ˜›

SPark
      Participant

That’s cool.

The only dragon I’ve got now that I could possibly part with is my purple young repaint. Done before there were PYO dragons, and before I even knew there were going to be PYO dragons. But I know nobody wants repainted ones, really. He’s so unloved!

Added – I keep forgetting I have a brown male too. But he’s a mess, I have to fix him up before he’s fit to be seen in public.

Hi and welcome…prepare to be broke! I came here just because of the PYOs…and now I have like 30 *including some in the mail*. Scary!!!
        Anyway more to the point…I have http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1685 that Emerald Fledgeling that I want about 60 bucks for. That is about half price because I redid the broken foot, but he displays very nicely!

laphon1
        Participant

Welcome. I think broke describes pretty much all of us. **with one or two notable exceptions***

And I have a Ruby Fledgling that still needs a good home.[url]http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1705[url][/url]

Jodi
          Participant

And I’m a Windstone dealer so I have access to all the current ones. I also still have a Peacock Fledgling left of the retired pieces, but I will need to charge “new” prices. The link to my web site is on my signature.

Patricia
            Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Welcome to the forum! Being a member will instantly increase the number of Windstones you have and decrease the amount of money in your pocketbook. lol

Oh you AREN”T kidding!

I had successfully NOT purchased any Windstones for oh… 7 yrs? Then I randomly discovered the PYOs… Now I’ve added… ::counts:: FOUR… no FIVE in the last three months. 😯 and that’s NOT counting the PYOs…. 😯

But welcome welcome! ^.^

I have a post below… where I am selling a Peacock Hatchling… Green Young Dragon etc… ^.^ You might check it out…

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1708

The Young Green might be spoken for… but the Peacock Hatcling is available. ^.^ and only $25. πŸ˜‰

Again… welcome! ^.^ Say goodbye to your $$$… πŸ˜†

Lokie
                Participant

Welcome πŸ™‚
                  I too am a member who only originally came to the site because of the PYOs but ended up with other pieces (hmm, the launch of the PYOs must have really increased Windstones sales).
                  Yes, watch out, your collection may end up growing exponentially. πŸ™‚

ladybrooklyn
                  Participant

Look out everyone… I know this lady! πŸ˜‰

She just PMed me and revealed herself! She is a fellow Model horse addict too!

Both she and I are REALLY in deep water! πŸ˜† We have a double addiction! 😯

Andrea
                    Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Hi and welcome…prepare to be broke! I came here just because of the PYOs…and now I have like 30 *including some in the mail*. Scary!!!
                      Anyway more to the point…I have http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1685 that Emerald Fledgeling that I want about 60 bucks for. That is about half price because I redid the broken foot, but he displays very nicely!

Whippet, I’ll take the emerald fledge if she doesn’t take it. I had mentioned in the other thread asking what you wanted for it, but you must have missed it.

Let me know.

Maria
                      Participant

Welcome to the forum, bluepony. I guess you’ll have experience in the kind of damage a collection like this can do.

Welcome! I’m glad you made it over here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.