fbpx

New catch of "FyreFlytts" for Spring from Dreaming Tree!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion New catch of "FyreFlytts" for Spring from Dreaming Tree!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am so happy that Spring has finally arrived! To celebrate this, I have collected three new “Fyreflytts” along with their nesting places! They are up for adoption if anyone is interested. (If you are, you can find them in my Etsy Shop.)

It has been about 2 years since I have had any of these shy little Fae Wyverns available. I think the last time I made some was for my MOM on Mothers Day. I painted them all in shades of pink to match the bouquet of her favorite roses. The first image is of her holding them. The other ones are this seasons catch. ^_^

They all have little magnets that keep the securely attached to their Daisy. They are removable too! You can take them off of their flower nests and they can sit anywhere you like, or any magnetic, metallic surface. These are the only three ready for shipment right now, but if anyone might like me to make one for them, I most surely can!

I can make “Flyers” “Sitters”, “Guardians”, or “Wearable’s”. The possibilities are endless. 😀 To me, They are my personal harbingers of Spring. <3

Link to my etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamingtreestudio?section_id=10088114&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6

Okay…I am not sure if I posted this correctly, so please tell me if my images are visible. I cannot see them…

I can try it another way, via links, but I would rather share the images here. We used to be able to do this…But I cannot seem to find the article on how to do it anymore. With this new set-up, I thought things would be more user friendly, but alas…I don’t see how that could be.

etruscan
    Participant

These are the photos in your etsy shop used in the photos syntax for the Forum:

Yellow and Green ‘Fyreflytt’ faery Wyvern Dragon

PurpleScroll ‘FyreFlytt’ faery Wyvern Dragon

BlueTiger ‘FyreFlytt’ faery Wyvern Dragon

etruscan
      Participant

P.S. Here is the info on posting photos:
        http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/confused-about-images-links-etc-new-forum-heres-guide

Hooray! Thank you! …I couldn’t seem to find the updated version. I wonder if I can bookmark this? Hmmm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.