fbpx

New Car Windstone Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New Car Windstone Sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

I know I haven’t been on here much with all that life has thrown at us. Danny has one more round of chemo to go and Alyssa’s birthday is this weekend so I’ve been pretty busy. We bought a new (well used but new to us) car since Alyssa doesn’t fit in the back of the mustang and I drained all of my backup money to put a down payment on the car rather then sell my mustang. Sooooo I’m going to try and sell some windstones to build my savings back up. I will take offers for two weeks and I reserve the right to end early if I get a really good offer or not sell at all. I can’t take payments at this time but I do take paypal. I will double box and ship with tracking numbers but shipping is extra then the prices listed. I will update the post with current offers. Life is pretty busy around here so if you have any questions please give me some time to respond. I have some dragons listed here but I may not let them go since I LOVE my dragons. I will post pictures tonight.

1. White Bird Winged Flap Cat-$500 mint and comes with COA

2. Special Black Gold Rising Spectral Dragon -$800 mint and comes with COA, he was one of 10 sold on ebay and I am his original owner

3. LP White Old Warrior Dragon- $900 this is one of two dragons that I know of that left the factory before Melody was able to sign them but he does have his COA. I really hate to break up my old warrior circle so I may not let him go, I’m still not sure but figured I would test the waters.

4. BVP Prototype Old Warrior Dragon- $2000 he is number 2 of 15 that were sold on ebay signed with COA. He has been kept in a glass display case every since I won him and you pretty much need to give me your first born to get him.

5. Male Wolf Griffin- $144 I got him after a local store shipped me a broken dragon which started a bunch of drama on the forums after the store was ignoring my requests for a refund (older members remember that thread I’m sure). Every time I look at him he just brings up bad memories so I’m looking to find him a new home

6. Female Wolf Griffin- $144 no point in keeping her if her mate goes.

That is all for now I may update the list with more. I need to get off right now and get ready for Alyssa’s birthday party.

PS. If anyone wants to be updated on whats going on in my life feel free to add my on facebook since I update on there. http://www.facebook.com/#/kutrick?ref=profile just make sure you send me a message that you are from the forum since I don’t friend people I don’t know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.