NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Congrats!!!

Ya know, any car/truck will run forever as long as you take care of it! πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Mmmmmmmmm, new car smell…. Congrats! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

darjeb
        Participant

Congruatulations being a new car owner is a great feeling.

Hey everyone! sorry it took so long to get back to you all but I had to work late (as usual).

I got a silver 2008 Scion xD. Apparently it used to be the xA or something like that. It rocks. Gas mileage is great on it. It says it gets like 32 highway and 26 city, but I think it might get more city…at least that’s what it seems like. I drove it off the lot with 13 miles on it and now it’s like at 53 and the gas gage hasn’t even moved!

I said I was going to post some pics..but it looks like it’s going to rain again soon so I may have to wait until tomorrow.

On the vacation note…it was fun and very hot. but that’s Florida for ya. I only wished we could have stayed until saturday…we could have been down there to watch the launch of discovery space shuttle…sight….oh well, we had to come back wednesday anyways for work the next day. I’m a bit bummed out that we couldn’t stay for that.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Maria
          Participant

Congrats! Where are the photos?

Yay! Sounds nice. πŸ™‚ Silver is a great color for beating the heat and not showing dirt (especially if you’re like me —the only time my car gets washed is when it rains πŸ˜‰ ).

BDW
            Participant

πŸ˜€ Congrats on the new car!
              Will you post a picture?

WolfenMachine
              Participant

*INHALES DEEPLY* mmmm…I can smell the new-carness from here πŸ™‚ Enjoy the new-ness while it lasts. In my opinion, there are few things better than getting a new car.
                Huge and major congrats!!

I’m still enjoying the new car smell!
                I’ll post pics for sure…I may have to wait until I get all the accessories put on. I’m getting a spoiler, 16″ rims and a few other things…time to spoil myself at last! πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.