fbpx

New art from mee :D (even newer art pg 8)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion New art from mee :D (even newer art pg 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author

lamortefille wrote:

I love the alchemist’s match and the box is cool. too!

Thanks! πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

I love the two watercolors. That’s the first time I see a scarab from any other angle than directly from the top.

Sbianchi
      Participant

They are all really nice pieces!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I love the two watercolors. That’s the first time I see a scarab from any other angle than directly from the top.

That was exactly my thought, hence why I tried drawing it from a different angle! πŸ˜€

Lokie
        Participant

They are all nice but I especially like “The Alchemist’s Match” – pretty neat.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I really, really like “Alchemists Match” πŸ˜€

tdm

Lokie wrote:

They are all nice but I especially like “The Alchemist’s Match” – pretty neat.

Thanks! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum wrote:

I really, really like “Alchemists Match” πŸ˜€

I’m happy to see it get such a good response because it was a whimsical little idea XD

siberakh1
            Participant

hehe…. I like the little salamander πŸ˜‰

The creative writing book is kewl too, and I like the idea of trying the same thing on some boxes, since not everyone writes a lot, but little storage boxes are always handy (and can be decorative pieces in the home too!).

siberakh1 wrote:

hehe…. I like the little salamander πŸ˜‰

The creative writing book is kewl too, and I like the idea of trying the same thing on some boxes, since not everyone writes a lot, but little storage boxes are always handy (and can be decorative pieces in the home too!).

Thanks!

Yeah that was my thought, I really like the idea of art that can be used every day as well as be pretty ^_^

Sorry I went a little AWOL for a while, real life has been dragging me kicking and screaming away from having much Internet time! BUT! I DID manage to finish the cuttlefish book I talked about doing, so I thought I’d show you guys the finished result because people said they wanted to see it! πŸ˜€

Here you go, two shots – one to show proper shadows and the other to try to show off how subtle-rainbowy he is ^_^

He has a real glass eye, whee! πŸ˜€

This lovely fellow was with me at a con last weekend but was not snapped up so he is still available for those early holiday shopping purchases πŸ˜‰ *waggles eyebrows*

Maria
              Participant

I love that one. Too bad I haven’t finished filling my shroom notebook with sketches yet, so I can’t justify buying it at the moment. πŸ˜•

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I love that one. Too bad I haven’t finished filling my shroom notebook with sketches yet, so I can’t justify buying it at the moment. πŸ˜•

Awww thanks!

If I don’t email you in the next day or so, give me a kick because I owe you an update! I’ll see if I can give my email a quick access at work here before my day officially starts πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                Participant

That is really neat! πŸ˜€

Adaneth wrote:

That is really neat! πŸ˜€

Thank you πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.