fbpx

New art from mee :D (even newer art pg 8)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion New art from mee :D (even newer art pg 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • Author

It was requested that I post a pic of the new Haku painting, since the first one went to a great new home ^_^ So here he is! πŸ˜€ This guy didn’t get nabbed at the art show last weekend, so he’s up for grabs πŸ˜‰

Oh and this one is ready to go to a new home as well:

I am way too fond of mushrooms and being ridiculous :3

Maria
    Participant

I love those mushrooms! I only realized there’s a critter hiding in there after the third glance.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

your art is so pretty! the raised are if very appealing, I like the softness of your style!

Purplecat
        Participant

I LOVE your ‘shrooms!!!!!!!!! SqueeeeeEEeeee!!!!!!! Sooo cool! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I love those mushrooms! I only realized there’s a critter hiding in there after the third glance.

It may sound weird, but I’m glad to hear that because I wanted him to be hidden a little ^_^

KoishiiKitty wrote:

your art is so pretty! the raised are if very appealing, I like the softness of your style!

Why thank you! ^____^ I am happy with my progress so far, since this is still an ongoing effort to get better and make interesting things πŸ˜€

purplecat wrote:

I LOVE your ‘shrooms!!!!!!!!! SqueeeeeEEeeee!!!!!!! Sooo cool! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

EEEEE MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!! XD Thank yoouuuu πŸ˜€

Mmloda
          Participant

Wow those dragons are amaizing… πŸ˜‰ Have you ever doen a tiger like that.. ❓

Marzena

Maria
            Participant

Haha! Mmloda and her tigers. πŸ˜†

Badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!!!

… at least being entertained easily means that I am never bored. I had fun with creamers at a restaurant yesterday. Two of them were different and me and Colin were checking if they were the same company… turns out they weren’t.

mmloda wrote:

Wow those dragons are amaizing… πŸ˜‰ Have you ever doen a tiger like that.. ❓

Thanks! πŸ˜€ Um nope, but I could try?

New art time! πŸ˜€ I sold the green dragonhide book, inspiring me to make a new one in a ruby red colour ^_^ Making something look ruby is HARDDDD XD

People keep asking me “Do you glue on the rocks yourself?” XD These scales are NOT ROCKS!! *giggle*

Other stuff for sale at the moment; pendants on leather cord! ^_^

Maria
              Participant

Ooh, nice scarab!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ooh, nice scarab!

Thanks! πŸ˜€ I did a green one for myself ^_^ I keep thinking I am gonna get a tattoo of one someday πŸ˜€

Maria
                Participant

It’s a neat design. What’s the clear stuff? Glass?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.