fbpx

New Aquamarine Fledglings or Young Dragons Coming Out?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Aquamarine Fledglings or Young Dragons Coming Out?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I just noticed more aquamarine hatching dragons were put in the store again and it just reminded me of the aquamarine fledgling dragons that were posted on facebook that everyone was commenting on before if they liked them with silver or gold accents.

I am just wondering if it was ever decided to make them with silver or gold and if they will be coming out soon as well or if they are in the process of being painted? Also would that colour scheme be made into young dragons or other dragons? I would love to have a fledgling and young dragon in the aquamarine colour whether it has silver or gold accents. Although I did kind of like the gold better.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Starbreeze
      Participant

I’d like to know, as well! 🙂

Melody
        Keymaster

I just noticed more aquamarine hatching dragons were put in the store again and it just reminded me of the aquamarine fledgling dragons that were posted on facebook that everyone was commenting on before if they liked them with silver or gold accents.

I am just wondering if it was ever decided to make them with silver or gold and if they will be coming out soon as well or if they are in the process of being painted? Also would that colour scheme be made into young dragons or other dragons? I would love to have a fledgling and young dragon in the aquamarine colour whether it has silver or gold accents. Although I did kind of like the gold better.

I think we decided on gold accents. We haven’t started painting any yet, but we will get to it eventually.

Kim
          Blocked

Will all the line of dragons be painted in that colour? I’m looking forward to them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SilverDragon
            Participant

Male dragons pleeeeeease?? 😀 If you decide on doing more production pieces.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.