fbpx

New and looking

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New and looking

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Thanks for the information about the Green Sunset SKs. I didn’t remember there were six. Hope renewed! πŸ˜€

Welcome!! Yup, I noticed yah on Ebay too!! This can be a very dangerous place for a collector and it certianly sounds like you have caught the Windstone bug!!

Jodi
      Participant

Of course I have to put a plug in. I forgot to mention that I am an official Windstone dealer. You can check out my website at the link in my signature. I try to keep it up to date with what is current and what I have in stock (Items marked “In Stock”), so it’s a good reference tool for what is current.

I’m currently having a 10% off sale. Check out the thread in this section for more details. πŸ™‚ And welcome again!

Kasie
        Participant

Welcome. I am sorry to hear of your loss and I know money will not bring back your loved ones but the stuff you buy will sure comfort you.

Skigod377
          Participant

Welcome to the forums!! Sorry to hear about your loss as well. Keep an eye out for the Black Gold Old Warriors and the Flame Old Warriors. There were 24 or so, so they may pop up again. I actually found one, so it is possible. The gold Old Warriors will be out in stores soon!!! I cant wait!!

Welcome to the forum! I’m sorry about your mom and grandmother.

And, yes, I remember you from ebay! πŸ˜‰

I love your avatar – I have 8 ferrets myself, more or less. I’m watching an additional 5 for someone who was in the hospital for a month (turned into 2) and now she tells me she only wants 1 back 😯

Anyone want a ferret? (This would be called hijacking a thread – happens alot!)

tc_cat333
            Participant

Ouch… I have 3 ferrets and they reek havoc on my apartment… I wanted to get another baby ferret but my boyfriend talked me out of it by reminding me what the other 3 do to my apartment… so I feel sorry for you having 8… and I can’t believe they would leave you with 5 and then just decide they only want one back… Ouch

Maria
              Participant

Welcome, TC! Dang – you started this month and you already have 52? 😯 You must post pics!

Melody
                Keymaster

littleironhorse wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Really? There were six Green Sunset SK? I really thought there was only one. But, then I didn’t even remember them being on ebay.

Yep! 6 of them: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/artists%20description.htm#SecretKeeperGreenSunset

Well… 6 auctionned and 1 paint sample πŸ˜‰

😳 Like Romeodanny said… Welcome! πŸ˜€What?? I think that is a mistake in our description.. I don’t remember painting six of them! but then, my memory isn’t so great, as you might of noticed.. I’ll need to check that factoid on Monday.
                  Welcome TC! So glad you’ve joined the zoo. Reeking ferrets welcome!

tc_cat333
                  Participant
                    littleironhorse
                    Participant

πŸ˜†

Not only did you paint 6 of them,but I can tell you exactly how much each of the 6 sold for:

Secret Keeper Dragon (Green Sunset) 2 159,56 $, 1 075,00 $, 1 051,00 $, 1 153,00 $, 1 500,00 $, 1 026,62 $

And yes, I am in fact a bit nuts! πŸ˜†

tc_cat333
                      Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

πŸ˜†

Not only did you paint 6 of them,but I can tell you exactly how much each of the 6 sold for:

Secret Keeper Dragon (Green Sunset) 2 159,56 $, 1 075,00 $, 1 051,00 $, 1 153,00 $, 1 500,00 $, 1 026,62 $

And yes, I am in fact a bit nuts! πŸ˜†

lol

Kujacker
                        Participant

FERRET! πŸ˜€ I have one myself! My little boy.

SPark
                          Participant

If I had time to take proper care of one, I would love a ferret, but I really don’t.

Elena
                            Participant

I’ve done some volunteer with a ferret rescue group and one of the ladies had 8 of her own plus some she was fostering 😯 She had a special room in the house that was escape proof and designated as the ‘ferret’ room!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.