fbpx

New and looking

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New and looking

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    laphon1
    Participant

WOW, tc! That is an astounding collection. I would never have slept a wink leaving my collection out…unless I had confined my cats so they could not even think of getting up on the table with the dragons. My cats are big and can be very klutzie.

laphon1 wrote:

WOW, tc! That is an astounding collection. I would never have slept a wink leaving my collection out…unless I had confined my cats so they could not even think of getting up on the table with the dragons. My cats are big and can be very klutzie.

Me EITHER!!! I have 3 cats and they are ALWAYS jumping up on my tables! And one of mine is HUGE hes a monster LMAO!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I never leave my pretties out and about LOL…tooo afraid they will get hurt. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜•

tc_cat333
      Participant

New pieces…

This is the peacock old warrior

And this is the yellow gold I was talking about.. maybe you can’t really see it…

Laurie
        Participant

I can’t see the gold you are talking about in your photos but from the looks of it your dragon looks just like mine.

Looks the same as my Peacock OW as well. I think it’s normal.

Maria
          Participant

Congrats on the additions. They’re lovely. So how many pieces do you have now, TC?

tc_cat333
            Participant

I have 76, plus 3 that I am selling because I seem to have gotten extras, plus 7 PYO, 4 of which are mine.

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.