fbpx

New and looking

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New and looking

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    tc_cat333
    Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Very impressive TC! You have a nice mixture of sculps and colors. How far along on your “want” list are you?

White
      Female coiled
      Scratching

Rainbow
      Kinglet hatching
      Empress hatching
      Emperor hatching

Fledgling
      Lap
      Old Warrior
      Rising Spectral

Male
      Secret Keeper
      Scratching
      Male Coiled
      Female Coiled
      Curled

Peacock
      Male
      Male coiled
      Female coiled
      Mother
      Curled
      Secret Keeper

Emerald
      Hatching
      Old Warrior
      Male Coiled
      Curled
      Secret Keeper

Ruby
      Kinglet Hatching
      Emperor Hatching
      Empress Hatching

Old Warrior
      Secret Keeper
      Male coiled
      Female coiled

Black-Gold
      Kinglet Hatching
      Emperor Hatching
      Empress Hatching
      Old Warrior
      Secret Keeper

Male coiled
      Female coiled

Gold
      Kinglet Hatching
      Emperor Hatching
      Empress Hatching

Scratching
      Lap
      Old Warrior
      Secret Keeper
      Male coiled
      Female coiled

The red ones don’t actually exist yet but I am hoping that maybe one day they will so I am leaving them on.. the blue ones are the ones that I have got since I posted it a week ago and the white are the ones I still need…

Does anyone know what colours there are for the SK and OW? I absolutly love the SK.. it’s my fave piece in my collection… and the the BEP OW…

Skigod377
      Participant

Dang… ruby and gold look good together.

Do you spread them all out on the floor and then roll around in them? That was my impulse when I saw the pics.

tc_cat333
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Do you spread them all out on the floor and then roll around in them? That was my impulse when I saw the pics.

lol.. no I don’t.. I would probably hurt myself… but I left them on the table last night and I had horrible thoughts of my cats jumping up on the table and trying to walk around and pushing one off or someting… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Scary..

Skigod377
          Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

lol.. no I don’t.. I would probably hurt myself… but I left them on the table last night and I had horrible thoughts of my cats jumping up on the table and trying to walk around and pushing one off or someting… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Scary..I cant believe you managed to sleep! ๐Ÿ˜†

Elena
            Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ *DOOL*

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Holy cow! What a collection! It looks like most of your collection is production pieces. Do you like to collect just production pieces? Are you trying to get every dragon made?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

๐Ÿ˜ฏ This qualifies as an army!

tc_cat333
                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Holy cow! What a collection! It looks like most of your collection is production pieces. Do you like to collect just production pieces? Are you trying to get every dragon made?

Maybe ๐Ÿ™„ 8) ๐Ÿ˜€

Under the Peacock color, your missing the mother Dragon ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ , shes not even on your list of items, dont forget her hehe!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Jodi
                  Participant

She probably has her already. Her list is of the things she’s missing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

tc_cat333
                    Participant

That’s odd… I usually check things off on my list when I have bought one.. and the peacock mother is checked off but I don’t seem to have bought one… ok so peacock mother should be on there..

Jodi
                      Participant

Ah! Good catch, DC!

Maria
                        Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

That’s odd… I usually check things off on my list when I have bought one.. and the peacock mother is checked off but I don’t seem to have bought one… ok so peacock mother should be on there..

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† You’ve got so many you’re losing track. Just like drag0n who wanted a rainbow male when she already had one!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

tc_cat333 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† You’ve got so many you’re losing track. Just like drag0n who wanted a rainbow male when she already had one!
                          I am getting like that also. I wanted something and I already had it. ๐Ÿ˜†

emerald212 wrote:

Ah! Good catch, DC!

NO Problem ๐Ÿ˜€ , I just thought it was missing one or two, just because I collect PREFERABLY the “Peacock” color..and I just won me a mamma one. Well, it was like a week ago and got lucky, they had just posted a buy it now for a GOOD price and couldnt pass it up, Cause I KNEW in a few minutes it WOULD have been gone! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.