fbpx

never got restock notices

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion never got restock notices

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Am I the only one who didn’t get a restock notice for foo pups? Also, if buckskin peg mares restocked, I didn’t get that one either. I got the restock notice for przewlaski mares and grabbed one for a friend, I was in the car (bf driving lol) n ordered on my cell phone, so I didn’t look for buckskins cause I assumed I would have gotten the notice. But lack of them restocking (or lack of notice) makes me think I missed them. I know I clicked the notify button for both of these that I never got notices on.

Ann

I haven’t been receiving in stock notices or store announcements.

briteblades
        Participant

I didn’t get the restock notices either :<

There were more buckskins?!?

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

There were more buckskins?!?

Supposed to have been…
            I’m ok missing them if the photo on the Facebook page are Ebay buckskins, but after seeing a photo in the show your collection thread, I would like to have a store one if there is not Ebay buckskins..

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Make sure on the foo pups that you choose an eye color before you click the notify button otherwise it won’t notify you. I learned this the hard way, LOL XD

Kiya
              Participant

I’ve been getting restock notices okay for what that’s worth on the trouble shooting end.

Susie
                Keymaster

We did not restock the Buckskin Mother Pegasus – so no notices for those. And I did not remember that bit about needed to choose an eye color to for a PYO to received a back in stock notices for those. I wonder if our web guys can change that…

meantime I’ve added a note on each PYO that you must choose eye color before pressing the “notify” button. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Yes, I did not receive the notices either. I wanted more Foo’s

Susie
                  Keymaster

There are Foo Puppies in the store right now.

dragonshoard
                    Participant

FYI Susie, when I go to the Foo Pup page in the store, the text in the Eye Color box (both ‘Please select’ and the eye colors) show up real faint (like dark grey on black) on my laptop running XP and firefox. I have to actually highlight each entry in order to read it. Just something for Clay and the software people… 😉

(Not that I would be able to paint one; I’m more of a string arts person – ask me about lucet sometime…)

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Thanks Susie! I know w the other PYOs I needed to click the first boption on eye/gem colors. Did the same w the pup but got no notice. It’s probably some sort of glitch w the eye color selection now that I know buckskin peg mares didn’t get restocked.
                        I believed there was more buckskin mares beyond the first release, are they still preening their feathers? Or was I mistaken in there being more?

Kiya
                        Participant

Thanks Susie! I know w the other PYOs I needed to click the first boption on eye/gem colors. Did the same w the pup but got no notice. It’s probably some sort of glitch w the eye color selection now that I know buckskin peg mares didn’t get restocked.
                          I believed there was more buckskin mares beyond the first release, are they still preening their feathers? Or was I mistaken in there being more?

Weird! I got a restock notice for the foo pups. :/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.