fbpx

Need yellow eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Need yellow eyes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hi all,I need a pair of PYO Unicorn eyes in yellow or straw.Need to match a tiger theme.I have a set of brown I can swap,won’t match,or I can buy them.Thank you😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Nobody has a pair?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Did you check Dreaming Tree?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
          Participant

If you have ones to send back, Susie may be willing to send you a pair.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Seconding GardenNinja.

I goofed and ordered a different color than I meant to for a PYO once, and I mailed them back to Susie with a self-addressed stamped envelope and a note saying which color I needed. She sent me the right eyes very quickly!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Prezaurian
              Participant

And if you choose the Susie option, don’t forget to wrap the peepers up so they can’t get squeezed out of the envelope en route!

Nightcrow
                Participant

And if you choose the Susie option, don’t forget to wrap the peepers up so they can’t get squeezed out of the envelope en route!

Oh, yes! I folded a little piece of bubble wrap around mine, but you could probably just wrap them up in paper towel, too. (And I used a greeting card for mailing, since it’s sturdier than just an envelope. Great use for those freebie cards charities are always sending me!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.