Need some help with ddvm's collection

Home Forums Miscellany Community Need some help with ddvm's collection

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

I’d be willing to ship international for forum members. I just don’t want to get mixed up with some of the weirdos on ebay. Feel free to bid and if you win, just don’t check out right away. Message me either here or on ebay and I’ll give you an adjusted shipping rate.

Kim
    Blocked

I’m in Canada and I can’t even see the listings. The links don’t work. Do you have the listings open to international bids because some listings won’t show or let international people bid unless you allow it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Dandr13
      Participant

I’d be willing to ship international for forum members. I just don’t want to get mixed up with some of the weirdos on ebay. Feel free to bid and if you win, just don’t check out right away. Message me either here or on ebay and I’ll give you an adjusted shipping rate.

Thank you so much. I was going to ask about shipping internationally too. It’s nice to know you are willing if anything I like comes up. 🙂

Scathach
        Participant

Thanks.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
          Participant

I’m in Canada and I can’t even see the listings. The links don’t work. Do you have the listings open to international bids because some listings won’t show or let international people bid unless you allow it.

I’m in Canada, too and the links work just fine for me.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
            Participant

I’m in Canada, too and the links work just fine for me.

Even here in the US, the links don’t work until after the item has actually been posted on ebay. I made that mistake yesterday – didn’t pay attention to the start time given for the auction. :p

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. I’m kind of a night owl and I didn’t want my listing ending at 3 am so I set a start time on them. The Mother Coiled Dragon is up now. The baby unicorn should be up in like an hour and a half.

Hi all- I am Pam’s little sister and I wanted to say thank you all for all the great help you have given Pete! He has taken on this huge task for us and we are so grateful! I hope all of Pam’s collection will make it to people that will treasure them as much as she did! Pam treasured her friendships on this forum and always spoke of all of you like family. I had the pleasure of meeting Jen once with Pam at a convention and then I understood Pam’s connection with this site more. I have to say Jen’s pieces were my favorites as we packed up the collection and I know they were great works of art and Pam enjoyed them a lot.
              Thank you all!!!!!!!

I posted 2 more pieces on eBay. First is a Curled Dragon in White. Limited edition and signed.
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Curled-Dragon-W-120-00-/111274247874?_trksid=p2047675.l4066

Second is a Curled Dragon in Gold. Also Limited edition and signed.
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/111274250715?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

Both have low starting bids. Check them out. My ebay name is “pamswindstones”.

etruscan
              Participant

I have seen the white curlie. The gold isn’t showing – either not up yet (7:55pm EST) or a problem with the listing.

I still can’t get the hang of ebay time. It should pop up in about a half hour. 9PM EST

etruscan
                Participant

Yes, it is up now.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.