fbpx

Need some help with ddvm's collection

Home Forums Miscellany Community Need some help with ddvm's collection

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Wow – that is quite a list! Probably ebay is the best option, though it would be good to spread out the sales so people can afford to buy pieces they want. I’m sure most of those pieces would bring a lot more than their original sale prices.

Spreading out the auctions a bit (if that is the route taken) also helps allow for better prices from a seller’s point of view.

pony-up
      Participant

Holy cow, I’ll be going gah gah over all those mother unicorns!! :love: :love: :love:

Kim
        Blocked

Wow, some of those special pieces like the Griffin chicks are on my wish list ad.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
          Participant

Wow – that is quite a list! Probably ebay is the best option, though it would be good to spread out the sales so people can afford to buy pieces they want. I’m sure most of those pieces would bring a lot more than their original sale prices.

Spreading out the auctions a bit (if that is the route taken) also helps allow for better prices from a seller’s point of view.

That is what I meant to convey. Thanks – you said it better than I did!

etruscan
            Participant

Wow, some of those special pieces like the Griffin chicks are on my wish list ad.

I think a lot of people have these pieces on their wish lists or “holy grail” lists.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Being rather new to Windstones, some of these I’ve never seen. I’d love to see that the ‘Foil Deer’ looks like, and the ‘Lavender-Red Autumn Leaf’ Old Warrior sounds interesting – I like the leaf patterned pieces. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                Participant

Two foil critters are in Melody’s ebay gallery:

http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/melody-pena/aluminum-foil-creatures

Some other aluminum foil creations (and more fun stuff) are in her “Staff” gallery:

http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-staff-gallery/melody-pena

and here is a link to the ravnheart database that shows many of the older ebay pieces, including the Old Warrior. Using lavender as a search term will bring up a page that includes him:

http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Two foil critters are in Melody’s ebay gallery:

http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/melody-pena/aluminum-foil-creatures

Some other aluminum foil creations (and more fun stuff) are in her “Staff” gallery:

http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-staff-gallery/melody-pena

and here is a link to the ravnheart database that shows many of the older ebay pieces, including the Old Warrior. Using lavender as a search term will bring up a page that includes him:

http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php

Hey, Thanks etruscan for the links!
                    Those Foil critters are so adorable! And the Old Warrior is Gorgeous! I’d definately say he’s one of my ‘Holy Grail’ Windstone pieces that I love to dream about. He’s very similar to the Autumn OW Tile and Mouse Pad I bought from CafePress. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Thank you!

A friendly reminder: All of the pieces I’ve painted are already gone.
                      Some of the items on this list I know Pam traded and/or sold and/or gave as gifts, so the family may no longer have them.
                      And, some of Pam’s family are keeping a few of the pieces. Your best best if you see a special piece you want is to wait until it’s been properly listed, unless Pete indicates otherwise. Try not to drown him in PMs, please!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Oh I love the foil deer! That is awesome!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Thanks Jennifer.

If there’s a piece you see that you may be interested in, you can feel free to PM me with the item in the title. It may take me a while to get back to you but I can at least let you know when the item you’re interested in is listed.

I only have part of the collection for now. Asking for a piece that isn’t listed below could take a very long while. I’m going to sell through what I have first before picking up more.

This is what I have and have been able to identify so far. If there is a lot of interest in a particular piece I’ll probably list it sooner on ebay. But again, this can get overwhelming very quickly and I fully intend to go at my own pace with this. Please don’t get upset if you don’t get a response or if it takes me a while.

Type-Name/Color
                      Oriental Sun Dragon-Emerald
                      Oriental Sun Dragon-Twilight
                      Trio of Dragons Candlelamp
                      Lap Dragon-Amethyst w/invisible paint
                      Mother Dragon-Copper Patina (Old version)(red eyes)
                      Curled Dragon-Silver – blue eyes
                      Oriental Dragon-Emerald
                      Oriental Dragon-Dark Peacock
                      Baby Ki-Rin
                      Mother Coiled Dragon-Silver Pearl
                      Curled Dragon-White
                      Curled Dragon-Gold
                      Baby Meerkat-Grey Tabby
                      Mother Coiled Dragon-Spring Emerald
                      Mother Coiled Dragon-Silver Tiger
                      Male Dragon-Rain Forest
                      Old Warrior-Rainbow
                      Male Griffin-Stripey Brown Tan
                      Fennec Fox-Tan
                      Fennec Fox-Tan / Brown
                      Baby Meerkat-Grey Bengal
                      Baby Meerket-Tan
                      Hatching Emperor-Brown
                      Griffin Candlelamp

I’m posting my first item on ebay and should be opening my storenvy.com store later this week.

This guy goes up for auction starting Monday night (1/27) at 6:30.
                      Copied from the COA:
                      The Windstone Mother Coiled Dragon by M. Pena pictured above is #1 of an open Artist’s Edition of a special “Silver Pearl” color. The decoration was designed and executed by Windstone Editions painter Olimpia Carapia and the felt bottom pad bears her signature.

This Mother Coiled Dragon was originally purchased at auction direct from Windstone Editions on June 30, 2008.

Check it out here.

Falcolf
                      Participant

Gosh she’s gorgeous, what a lovely creature! I’ll bet she gets a new home really fast! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

This Baby Unicorn in “Calico” color is test paint #1 done by Melody Peña in 2011. This little unicorn foal is painted to look like a calico cat! Melody’s signature is on the bottom. He is a rare one!

He’s on eBay Here starting 1/28 at about 7:30 pm. Starting bid is just $120.

Scathach
                        Participant

Since this forum is international, can you change youre ebay listing to include either “worldwide” or Canada, Germany, Austrailia, etc?

Also, please, I beg you, do not select “global shipping” as your shipping option. It’s super-expensive for the buyers and really isn’t all that great service, either.

Thanks and good luck the sale.

PS – Nice pictures!

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.