fbpx

Need some color help for Wolf Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Need some color help for Wolf Griffin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

I purchased a wolf Griffin that wasn’t packed properly and some of her paint rubbed off. I was planning to buy as many brown/tan Testors Aztek paint as I could find and use those but that would cost a considerable amount so I was wondering what other paints would work well to repair the paint rubs.

Her hind leg, the edges of the wings, tip of her ear tuft, and some light brown (tan?) feathers on her forelimb are missing paint so I need a good selection of browns to repair her with.

Any help to get this girl repaired would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

You didn’t buy her direct from Windstone, did you? I imagine not, if she was not properly packaged.
        No need to get a bunch of testors or any model paints, they are usually not the right kind to use anyhow. Golden paints are very good to use but are a bit expensive if you are only going to use a tiny amount on this one repair. Contact service@windstoneeditions.com or susie@windstoneeditions.com to let them know what you are looking for and they can point you in the right direction so that you only buy the few colors that you need. Sometimes they have a bit extra that they can send you, too.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.