fbpx

Need some advice on a non-windstone transaction…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Need some advice on a non-windstone transaction…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hey guys. Since I know people here and value your opinion, I wanted advice on a transaction I’ve been dealing with. The seller in this case in as artist who a couple people on here may have heard of, I don’t know.

I wrote up pretty much everything that happened over here: http://scenceable.livejournal.com/187617.html

I don’t want to mud sling or start problems or anything, just want advice on what to do, if anything.

Thanks in advance! πŸ™‚

Rusti
      Participant

You can also post it to artists_beware on LJ and see if some of those folks might have some advice for you too. They’re usually pretty good with suggestions.

To be honest, if it’s 45 days past your original transaction with Paypal, you can’t even go to them to try and get whatever the tutorial and COAs were worth to you back. Sometimes making it public lights a fire under their butts, and if it doesn’t, well, at least you’ve prevented it happening to someone else?

(BTW, mind if I friend you on LJ?)

dragonmedley
        Participant

(BTW, mind if I friend you on LJ?)

I was going to ask the same question πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

scenceable
          Participant

Hmm I think I will post to that community.

Uhm I haven’t added anyone on LJ in about 3 years! LOL if you don’t mind lots of swearing and incredibly boring emo rants. Hehe

Rusti
            Participant

Heh, you can’t be any worse than I myself am at times, especially with Christmas coming up and me working in both retail and newspaper. I’m bound to have a few blow ups between now and January.

I’m rusti_knight, btw, and I just added you.

scenceable
              Participant

Haha it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to add you back. It’s been a while since I did much aside from posting on LJ.

If anyone else adds me let me know somehow since I don’t check it or get notifications or anything, don’t want to be rude and ignore anyone accidentally!

I posted to artists_beware as well πŸ™‚

Hannah
                Participant

Well although I don’t have any advice, I did look through her work.. and although some of it is very cool.. *whispers* you’re much better.

πŸ™‚ <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Rachel
                  Participant

Well although I don’t have any advice, I did look through her work.. and although some of it is very cool.. *whispers* you’re much better.

πŸ™‚ <3

Ditto.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.