fbpx

Need packing boxes for Old Warrior?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Need packing boxes for Old Warrior?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Anyone need shipping boxes for an OW? You can have mine! I have everything — outer box, peanuts, inner box, and cardboard. (Even the plastic bag!) I’ll ship it to you, or to your seller if you’re buying an OW from someone without a box. All I’m asking is that you pay the shipping cost; I just want it out of my living room! 🙂

Email is quicker for me than PMing or posting, but I’ll try to check both.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mmloda
        Participant

Pm’ed you… 🙂

Marzena

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.