fbpx

NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING….

Home Forums Miscellany Community NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I need some help πŸ˜• …. I am looking for a specific GUND stuffed animal, it’s a stuffed cow by the name of BELLE.
      If any one ever sees one in a store please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it as my niece is in LOVE with this cow and I cannot find one around here for the life of me, I tried finding it on the internet but all I can find is info that it’s retired and no longer available to order anywhere online. I am just hoping that there are still some stores oot there that may have her in stock. πŸ™‚

Here are some pics of her…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

BDW
        Participant

I’ll keep my eyes peeled πŸ˜€

This isn’t it, is it?

150290850052 in Ebay. Posting links tends to fail if I do so… item number works.

I found one on Amazon.com… PM’d you about it.

Mmloda
          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I’ll keep my eyes peeled πŸ˜€

Thank you… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Mmloda
            Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

This isn’t it, is it?

150290850052 in Ebay. Posting links tends to fail if I do so… item number works.

I found one on Amazon.com… PM’d you about it.

No… πŸ™ thats not her, but thank you for trying to help, I check ebay almost everyday for her and I can’t find her… πŸ™

Marzena

i checked out a few hidden toy stores on the net. only one carried Gund and said it has been “extinct” , i guess that’s what they call retired for about 2 years now.

we are heading to the ocean in a week and a half ..i will check out the toy store on the inlet, they have all kinds of old stuff there

Mmloda
              Participant

Necron99 wrote:

i checked out a few hidden toy stores on the net. only one carried Gund and said it has been “extinct” , i guess that’s what they call retired for about 2 years now.

we are heading to the ocean in a week and a half ..i will check out the toy store on the inlet, they have all kinds of old stuff there

Ohh Thank you, I would really appreciate it if you could and I would be extremely greatful. πŸ˜€ Thank you.. πŸ˜€

Marzena

BDW
                Participant

While doing a search I found your add on Kijiji πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                  Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

While doing a search I found your add on Kijiji πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€

Marzena

Mmloda
                    Participant

So I thought I almost found one…Dragon87 forwarded me a link for one of off Amazon.com and unfortunatly they already sold her and they had no others…. πŸ™

Thanks for the link again Dragon87.. πŸ™‚

Marzena

He was sold? Aww. That sucks… must be a popular little cow.

I am heading to the mall this weekend, I will check Kaybee and Coach house and the Hallmark stores there too. I will try to keep looking for her. There is actually a store in a little town 15 miles away that might have one too….I’ll take a drive tomorrow afternoon. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

He was sold? Aww. That sucks… must be a popular little cow.

Yeah I know, she must be…or shes simply just retired and there aren`t many left or something… πŸ˜₯

Marzena

Mmloda
                        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I am heading to the mall this weekend, I will check Kaybee and Coach house and the Hallmark stores there too. I will try to keep looking for her. There is actually a store in a little town 15 miles away that might have one too….I’ll take a drive tomorrow afternoon. πŸ˜€

Thank you WindstoneCollector…I really appreciate your help… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.