fbpx

Need advice about fixing dragon…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Need advice about fixing dragon…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

I purchased this, because it looks like a pretty easy fix and I got it at a decent price. I love the hatching dragons….sooo…

Someone tried to fix him with what almost looks like green marker???

What do I need to fix it? The hacthing old green should be here next week. I will take better pics of the damage then….but based on the current picture…where do I get the paint? which color? your best advice would be greatly appreciated….thanks in advance..

SPark
        Participant

I think this belongs in a different section, as it’s not about a PYO Windstone.

But anyhow… if there’s a noticeable chip, you’ll want something like apoxie sculpt or plaster to fill in the chip with.

On current or recently retired colors, Melody actually can get you a little thing of paint to match, but I’m pretty sure that shade of green isn’t available at the factory, so you’ll have to match it yourself. Just experiment, is what I’d recommend. Mix up a little paint until it looks close, cover it so it won’t dry, and paint it on a bit of paper and let it dry as a test, as dried paint is sometimes a different shade than wet paint.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.