fbpx

Near Death Experiences & Home Owner Advice

Home Forums Miscellany Community Near Death Experiences & Home Owner Advice

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I would imagine so. I think the owner who was supposed to be watching the bar needs to be reamed out as well as the cop detailing the party. They just hung out in the office all night while the other girl that was supposed to be helping me serve got stuck on the bar and she’s not actually a bar tender. 🙄

I can’t wait until chef Gordon Ramsey comes and tears that place apart! It’s going to be hysterical! Thank goodness I only work there once a week.

He so needs to come to the place I work too! XD ( I swear I am the only cook who even mops the kitchen. Even the boss half-ass mops…I HATE it! Wish it was my restaurant … 😡 )

Thank God and all his saints you are alright! And, you know, I don’t think you’ve quite used up all your good luck…You are still here! 😉 *huge gynormous amounts of hugs*

Setsunawolf
    Participant

darjeb wrote:

Maybe I am misunderstanding the situation but why are you contacting your mortgage company about a home owners insurance claim shouldn’t you be contacting the insurance company directly? If I had a claim I would have to contact the insurance company and they would in turn have an agent contact me with a solution.

The insurance company sent her a check she can’t cash w/o the mortgage company signing off on it. The mortgage company is being a d*ck about it and gave her the run around.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

darjeb wrote:

Maybe I am misunderstanding the situation but why are you contacting your mortgage company about a home owners insurance claim shouldn’t you be contacting the insurance company directly? If I had a claim I would have to contact the insurance company and they would in turn have an agent contact me with a solution.

The insurance company sent her a check she can’t cash w/o the mortgage company signing off on it. The mortgage company is being a d*ck about it and gave her the run around.

Yup, that’s basically the jist of it!

I’m thinking I might call the insurance company and get the check reissued. NOT sign it and send it tot he mortgage company that way… I doubt they would be stupid enough to sign it first and send it back though. *sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
        Participant

You might ask if they’ll reissue it to you. Just skip the Mortgage company all together.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Maria
          Participant

Are things looking any better now, drag0n?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.