fbpx

Nautilus

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Nautilus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Melody,

sorry if this has been asked before but I was just curious if you’ve ever been inspired to paint something based off a nautilus?
    I was imagining a design on a Poad…I think that would be really neat!

Thank you :).

Melody
    Keymaster

abatos wrote:

Hi Melody,

sorry if this has been asked before but I was just curious if you’ve ever been inspired to paint something based off a nautilus?
      I was imagining a design on a Poad™…I think that would be really neat!

Yes, possibly! I love Nautilises. They have markings somewhat like a cuttle fish, with beautiful patterns of stripes.
      Can nautilises change colors like a cuttle fish?

Nicole
      Participant

No, they have a hard shell. They don’t have that special pigment changing skin quality octopi and squid have. The brown strips of a nautilus would look really neat on a dragon too 😀 cough OW cough

Melody wrote:

abatos wrote:

Hi Melody,

I was imagining a design on a Poad™™…I think that would be really neat!

Yes, possibly! I love Nautilises. They have markings somewhat like a cuttle fish, with beautiful patterns of stripes.
        Can nautilises change colors like a cuttle fish?

Yay, thank you! While watching that Nautilus ‘puff’ itself around in the water on Planet Earth, thought how striking its pattern would look painted on a Poad or other Windstone piece! 🙂

Leigha
        Participant

NicoleH wrote:

No, they have a hard shell. They don’t have that special pigment changing skin quality octopi and squid have. The brown strips of a nautilus would look really neat on a dragon too 😀 cough OW cough

That cough sounds like it hurts, you ought to go get that checked out 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.