fbpx

Native American Tribal Pinto for WaterGazer

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Native American Tribal Pinto for WaterGazer

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Yea, I dont mind ALL the hours, I enjoy it..I am REAL picky LOL! JUST as long as it turns out the way I envision it πŸ˜‰ .

Oh, BTW, I am going to try and finish that Phoenix today! πŸ˜€ I think I should have it pretty much finished by tonight. I had to repaint/add to that pink draggie…it was too pink and nobody liked it WAAHhhahahh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† , J/K!, but still had to add to it, so I did MORE purple and more silver to it. Now I am trying to get pictures of it and the pictures dont want to show the detail, I am getting a bit irritated LOL.

Maria
    Participant

The dragon probably looks better in purple and silver. Sorry, DC, but I just don’t like pink.
      As for Phoenix, can’t wait to see him!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The dragon probably looks better in purple and silver. Sorry, DC, but I just don’t like pink.
      As for Phoenix, can’t wait to see him!

Yea, your prolly right, I am going to relist him, and if it doesnt sell this time I am going to keep him, I think he turned out really cool after touching him up! I wish I could get these pics to turn out! ggrrrrr hehe

I will PM you when the Phoenix is done! πŸ˜‰

Maria
      Participant

πŸ˜€ Great. I do still have three commissions to finish before I can start on your dragon, though.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜€ Great. I do still have three commissions to finish before I can start on your dragon, though.

Thats not a problem GB! I know how that is…no worries! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Aphelion
        Participant

That is awesome!! I love the sharp details!

Aphelion wrote:

That is awesome!! I love the sharp details!

Thank you! πŸ˜€

Oh that is a fabulous idea! I think he is awesome!! Did you think about using Apoxie sculpt or anything to sculpt on the indian feathers or did you always just want to use real feathers? And the warpaint idea is the icing on the cake.

He really is b-e-a-utiful. πŸ™‚

UnicornLvr wrote:

Oh that is a fabulous idea! I think he is awesome!! Did you think about using Apoxie sculpt or anything to sculpt on the indian feathers or did you always just want to use real feathers? And the warpaint idea is the icing on the cake.

He really is b-e-a-utiful. πŸ™‚

Why Thank you sooo very much! πŸ˜€

Na, never did think sbout sculpting out the feathers, I wanted it to look as realistic as possible, and just so happened to have some left over feathers from when I was making dream catchers. And thought that would be a cool idea to add them to the sculpts.

The idea for this KiRin came from my other 2 “spirit wolves” that I have done. You can see them both in my gallery if you are curious. The second one called “Amaroq” and was actually commisioned by the same lady that bought my first one and let her pick out all the cool details she wanted on it….down to the eye color. I am very fond of these. I hope there will be more people that will like to commision at least the next one to the set. I wanted to do a series of 5, and do at most 5 of each. So far there is only 2 Wolves, and one out there of each which are owned by the same person. She made them mates. I find that really cool. All of my PYO’S come with a personal & professional looking certificate of authenticity numbered and signed by me, and also has a picture of that PYO on the COA as well and comes in a thick plastic jacket to keep it safe for shipping and for display.

OK! NOW I am just rambling LMAO!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyhow, Thanks so much for yours and everyone elses’ comments, I LOVE to hear from you all!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

I love this ki rin! How cool! And I was just thinking it needed a blue handprint on its butt when I saw one was already there! Very nice!

skigod377 wrote:

I love this ki rin! How cool! And I was just thinking it needed a blue handprint on its butt when I saw one was already there! Very nice!

πŸ˜† Thank you & How funny! See we all DO think alike! πŸ˜‰
            Although, the credit does go to WaterG, she was the one who wanted it there! Speaking of which, has anyone heard from her, I cant get ahold of her through the forum or regular email. I been trying to get some info from her so I can send him to her…and NO luck! πŸ˜₯ I HOPE SHES OK!!! 😯 πŸ˜• **prays**

Skigod377
            Participant

No, I have not heard from her. I hope she is on sunny vacation and not tied up with doctors appts. πŸ™

I finally heard from her she’s ok **phew**!!!

GLAD you are ok Water!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.