fbpx

Nakase's PYOs: Griff update pg3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Nakase's PYOs: Griff update pg3

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

I edited the pic above of the Griff <3 I loooove it's spots πŸ˜€ not such a good pic…I'll try and get a better one tomorrow ^^;

www.nakaseart.com

Adaneth
    Participant

That gryphon is coming along nicely, and I really like the shading on the kirin. It really does make me think of fluorite! πŸ˜€ Great work!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

The griffy lloks great so far, and the Kirin turned out awesome. Flourite is one of my many favorite gems. You really captured it’s colors well πŸ˜‰

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Love the colors on that Kirin! That Griffin is looking good as well–can’t wait to see him finished. πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
          Participant

oooh, love the kirin… pretty! The colors look really good together. πŸ™‚

Beautiful Kirin! You truly did a wonderful job with the blending and colours, so gorgeous and true to the gem!

That Ki-RIn is very nice! And I love how the Griffin is going! *watches for finished Griff* πŸ˜€

Lokie
            Participant

Very nice; I really like the darken top of the snout πŸ™‚

New pics of the work n progress Griff…
              Having some issues settling on what to do for the wings πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„

www.nakaseart.com

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.