fbpx

My SURPRISE this morning….

Home Forums Miscellany Community My SURPRISE this morning….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

What’s with toilets lately? Our toilet doesn’t like to kick off of the bowl filling – which is really annoying – my roommate’s dad, his bathroom came with a rotted floor courtesy of the toilet… strange.

Too bad about your decorations. Were any of them special ones (ones that aren’t the dime a dozen globes, etc)?

πŸ˜₯ Yeah there were about a dozen decorations that were passed onto me by my great grandmother from Poland and they got ruined… πŸ™ and I don’t think i’ll be bale to replace them since they were really old… πŸ˜₯
      I also had some hand made ones from my younger brotehr that he made for me when he was younger…that I always put up and those are gone as well… πŸ˜₯

I’m afraid to look in the rest of the boxes casue they don’t look very good… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Bummer Loda. That sucks. πŸ˜• Do you have insurance to cover it?

I do have insurance but I won’t be able to replace them anyway.. πŸ˜₯
        And if I do claim anything the insurance will sky rocket and that just wouldn’t be good… πŸ˜•

I still have some stuff to go through and I guess in the end hubby and I are gonna have to decide how we’re gonna proceed… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Participant

I am so sorry to hear about your misfortune. πŸ˜₯

It especially breaks my heart about those from your great grandmother. Ack!

Hopefully some will be salvageable.

Maria
          Participant

Poor mmloda. I’m sorry to hear about the loss of the decorations. πŸ™

That really sucks, it just does. πŸ™ I know how upset I’d be if the decorations my grandmother has (sone from her mother, some from Germany when they were young, etc) were to get destroyed like that.

Adaneth
            Participant

What a bummer. πŸ™ Insurance never can help with the most meaningful things.

Mmloda
              Participant

Well I have an appoitment tomorrow with someone to come in and give me an estimate on the damage and hopefully what it will cost to have it repaired… πŸ˜•
                As for my Christmas ornaments…I couldn’t salvage any of the ones that meant the most to me πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Marzena

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.