fbpx

My PYO dragon finally done :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My PYO dragon finally done :)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Oh, man he was tough! He is still far from perfect, but I’m happy. He is my last PYO for a little bit. I just got in 60 grams of silver clay that is burning a hole in my work area πŸ˜†

Let me know what you think. There really isn’t any comparison between my work and people like Arlla & Water, my amatuer-ness really shines thru in this dragon!

Oh how cute. I love the colours.

Actually I think he is loverly! Like a gold dusted Cinnimon flying wonder.

*cinnamon flyer* That certainly fits since my last name is Sinnamon…. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Megan
    Participant

I love the little scales up his neck and behind the jaw, how they shine just a tad with pale pink πŸ™‚ Great job!

He reminds me of a seashell.

I love the subtle little bits of purple-pink interference! πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

It doesn’t look very amateur to me, asinnamon. It’s pretty; I’m just wondering whether you’re ever going to do anything but brown tones? πŸ˜†

Uummmm, wow. 😯 That does not look amateur-ness at all IMO. I think it looks awesome! He is b-e-a-utiful! I love the earth tone dragons myself, and yours is very lovely. I complement you tremendously on your use of varnishing.

Skigod377
        Participant

I think it looks very nice. The colors are similar to Nams dragon. I love em!

I think it’s killer…it’s done really well and your antiqing is supurb. I don’t think you should compare yourself to anyone else but keep striving for your own brand of perfection because you’re just as good. Art is always hard to judge, an impossible thing really. But your talent really shines through on this and your KiRin so keep it up. They’re fantastic.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

The colors look very well blended, with a smooth transition for the eye. Color choice is good too with variation of hues. Very nice! Especialy for a first PYO =P

skigod377 wrote:

I think it looks very nice. The colors are similar to Nams dragon. I love em!

Ditto! Asinnamon’s color schemes do remind me of Nam’s.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.