fbpx

My new Time Killer!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My new Time Killer!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I have come to the conclusion that Suduko is utterly and completely beyond my capabilities to comprehend. Therefore, I shall now saunter off, repeating over and over to myself that I am good at other things, and try not to think about that horrendous number puzzle ever again.

Sankyu.

SPark
    Participant

You’re not alone, Chessie. I can’t do it either!

Bob

well as it has been stated here everyone has different talents. I’m not sure I would EVER want to try a PYO because I would not want to deface one of Melody’s pieces of art that way.

Dragon Master wrote:

well as it has been stated here everyone has different talents. I’m not sure I would EVER want to try a PYO because I would not want to deface one of Melody’s pieces of art that way.

You never know until you try! I bet with a little practice you’d be able to paint one quite prettily.

Bob

well if I got one it would have to wait a very LONG time before I could get any paint also. I HATE being broke

hehehe- I usually have a hate-hate relationship with numbers so when I found out I could actually make SENSE of these number puzzles (because I’m GREAT at puzzles) I was so excited!! As to defacing PYO Windstones- I’m all for it and currently I have a $25 gift certificate for Dick Blick so that will buy me red paint, red interference, white paint, and GAC-100- and I have one of the PYO wolves…I shall see how badly I suck at painting soon muhahaha!

Maria
          Participant

You just leave it up to us to determine whether you actually do suck it up, or whether it turns out to be beautiful art… 😀

pssssh- ya, but you guys are too nice about stuff and don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings :p

Skigod377
            Participant

Its all beautiful! Just some is more beautiful than others.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.