fbpx

my "mean kitty"

Home Forums Miscellany Community my "mean kitty"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

alright so im here laying on my bed on my computer, as usual..and like usual my cat Tucker is laying on my chest purrin gup a storm..now..the thing about tucker is..he bites..i guess you could consider them love bites beings he purrs while doing it..but it still hurts and leaves rather nice indentations on my arm..or wherever he feels like biting me (for instance he bit me on the inside of my thigh while i was asleep and it made me wake up, scream, flail and fall outta bed) now hes had odd behaviour since he was a kitten..(hes 10 months now) when he was a kitten he used to actually lick up my nose when i was asleep..i couldnt breethe very well when a kitten tongue and nose where up my nostril..so of course i tried to move..but hed hold on no matter which way i turned over..thankfully he grew out of that and developed biting every time i move, so yes..i have typed this post one handed beings he has my right arm pinned and i cant move it..and its also asleep

picture of the demented mean kitty

awwwe πŸ™‚
    One of my cats does the love nipping too πŸ™‚ Though she usually does it gentle on my chin, cheek, or fingers.
    Though sometimes she can get me a little harder then I like. Though a lot of times she likes to bite harder on my fingers πŸ™‚
    I never understood why she did this, glad I’m not alone, hehehe.

Skigod377
    Participant

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Sorry… that you are letting a cat get the best of you is too funny.

he tries to act all cute an innocent..but i know better..i need spaulders and gauntlets around this cat rofl

lol my mom’s siamese cat Tsing does that too when she gets excited. XD

Oh yes, Romeo does the love bites. He’s been shoved to the floor so many times though. He also leans all his weight onto my chest and kneeds with claws. When I’m trying to sleep. Turn over and he does the same with my side, or legs. He’s my mush. πŸ™„

Danny on the other hand will jump onto the bed right into my face with a loud “ruup” and scare me out of sleep. But, he’s the gentle one. Never bites, and when he kneeds he doesn’t use his full weight. (It’s funny how 14 to 15 lb cats can feel like they weigh 30 lbs. πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

πŸ˜† That’s funny, Draco and Romeo.

dragonmedley
        Participant

My dogs used to sleep with us – Pooka would be under the covers, ’cause she’s a hairless crested. They kept on waking me up throughout the night, with the licking thing! You wouldn’t believe the noise they make.

But I decided my sleep was more important, so we now close the door and they sleep elsewhere.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

lol i have a cat named Pookah πŸ˜†

Jodi
          Participant

When I first got Claire, she would suck on the buttons on my shirt. I guess she was weaned too early. She was a year old when I got her, so she was very needy. She’s an old lady of 10+ now, so she doesn’t do that anymore, but she is still very needy. She sleeps by my face at night and sometimes licks and pets it when I’m sleeping. It usually wakes me up. She purrs really loud, but I’ve had her for so long, I’ve just gotten used to it. She bites too, but it’s not always loving. It’s usually playful though, and sometimes she gets a crazed look in her eyes and attacks. And kicks herself in the head. πŸ˜† It’s pretty funny really.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Ozzy, the family mainecoon, is weird like that. Most cats will bite when they have a problem with something… at that time. i.e. You’re Petting Too Hard… *bite*.

Not Ozzy.

His big fluffy cranky self will sit there and act normally, then later on when you least expect it, will casually turn, get close… and CHOMP! Mind you, it’s a very casual thing.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
              Participant

Hey Nam, you oughta post some pics of yours too! Maine Coon cats are really beautiful cats, all my cats are just well loved cat-mutts! πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
                Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

Hey Nam, you oughta post some pics of yours too! Maine Coon cats are really beautiful cats, all my cats are just well loved cat-mutts! πŸ˜‰

This is Ozzy….

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Jasmine
                  Participant

Oh, he’s beautiful Nam.

Draco, I’ve found that when Loki starts nipping, I just tap him on the nose (no hitting hard) and say, “no”, and he stops. Of course, I have to firm and he knows if he does it again, he gets shoved off the bed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.