fbpx

My first PYO dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My first PYO dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

[img]
    did this work….[/img][/url]

[img]

I clicked on image, then tried to paste it, but it isn’t working. am i doing something wrong? (obviously!) [/img][/list]

Maria
    Participant

You’re using a Photobucket account, right? Click on the bottom IMG line, CTRL C it, and then CTRL V it into a message body.

[img]http://www.urlhere.com/image.jpg[/img]

Copy that and replace the fake url with yours.

I actually just created an account in the PYO gallery, and upladed it there, but it has to be approved first(?right?).

[/img]

Maria
      Participant

Yeah. Your picture isn’t the gallery yet.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

It’s been approved! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Yeah! ok, here’s the link to the picture. Any feedback would be really appreicated (obviuosly he’s not done yet)

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=1

I like all of the colors together. I would maybe add more yellow somewhere on the body.

dragonessjade wrote:

I like all of the colors together. I would maybe add more yellow somewhere on the body.

ok! thanks!

Your welcome. 🙂

Does he look like he has depth? i haven’t foudn the antiquing stuff yet, so I had to layer the green on.

Maria
          Participant

Haha, he fits the season over here perfectly. It-s Fasnacht, the winter-s end festival, with bright and wild costumes and patterns. The only thing I would touch up arethe unpainted cracks at his elbow, and, like dragoness said, add yelow elsewhere besides the head. Depth seems to be alll right in the greens.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Haha, he fits the season over here perfectly. It-s Fasnacht, the winter-s end festival, with bright and wild costumes and patterns. The only thing I would touch up arethe unpainted cracks at his elbow, and, like dragoness said, add yelow elsewhere besides the head. Depth seems to be alll right in the greens.

Awsome, the depth is mostly what I was wondering about. He’s still got a ways to go, I was going to have him finished this weekend but I have a show coming up, so gotta finish the horses first. I just got my first PYO wolf i’m going to do next, can’t wait. These guys are so fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.