fbpx

My First PYO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steele Wizard
    Participant

I wasn’t sure my hands were still steady enough to paint one of these little darlings. It’s been years since I’ve held a paintbrush. It was a gamble but I wanted to try.
      And I am happy to announce that I’m pleased with the way this baby turned out. Once I find a gold chain, the Keeper will be holding a tiny antique Eastern Star pendant my grandmother gave me over 55 years ago.

dragon-solo

A world without dragons is a world without hope.

Nightcrow
      Participant

He turned out great! Love the gold ‘mask’ over his muzzle and the golden wing borders.

Please post a photo once he has his dangle; the pendant sounds very cool! I’m sure he will be a great guardian for such a treasure.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

StormDancer
        Participant

Oh he is beautiful, you did great!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Landipan
          Participant

so gorgeous, I love the color combo!!!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Bodine
            Participant

Hey you did wonderful very nice.
              Wanna try your hand and join the forum member pyo swap? Sign ups going on now.Paint&give,and receive one.(Swap thread)

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

It’s beautiful Steele Wizard! Nice colors, and I love the idea of him keeping something so precious.
                Does he have a name?

Reposted from the duplicate thread

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Very Pretty! Nice paint job!

I echo Bodine – if you wish to practice and try painting some of our smaller PYOs, please feel free to join our Spring PYO Swap! It’s really fun to do and swap painted PYOs with another member. Sign ups run until March 1st. https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/spring-pyo-member-swap-2020/

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.