fbpx

My First PYO

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Wow! That is beautiful Griffi!

pipsxlch
      Participant

He’s gorgeous! I don’t see why he wouldn’t sell, and sell well. Very good blending of the colors, it looks so subtle! I’m sure my 1st dragon (when I finally get it that is) won’t be half as nice or well blended.

tc_cat333
        Participant

I remember when I first joined that someone said that purple and gold don’t go together… can’t remember who though… I think he looks great!!

Maebnus
          Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

I remember when I first joined that someone said that purple and gold don’t go together… can’t remember who though… I think he looks great!!

πŸ˜• Glad my high school didn’t have that thought. Those were our colors, and they were great together! (except looking like fat grapes at graduation).

But I agree that he looks great. I think Griffiness needs to sell him to me πŸ˜‰

Aw i’m thinking about selling him now. I wouldn’t do it over ebay though. i just brought the new curlies. I’ll have to finish him first πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

I think he is beautiful! And purple and gold def go together! Go Vikings!!

He is for sale PM me πŸ˜€

siberakh1
              Participant

Purple and gold definitely go together. It’s actually a very common, very old color combo. Royalty used to use it often πŸ™‚

I hope he sells well!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.