fbpx

My Ex lost my daughter…and thought it was no big deal…UPDATE

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Ex lost my daughter…and thought it was no big deal…UPDATE

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

yey! awesome outcome! not that he had a chance in hell but still yey!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Scathach
      Participant

Awesome! Spectaculer! You and your kids deserve it all – especially the freedom to go wherever you want, having them safe with you, and everyone knowing what kind of person he is.

Celebration time :))

Life is beautiful.

Shotzy11
        Participant

This is wonderful news. I am so happy for you!!

Adaneth
          Participant

DELIGHTED to hear the fantastic news! Hurrah! 😀

Riversgrace
            Participant

Congratulations on this well-deserved victory! I would pay serious money to see his face when he gets back from vacation. Jerks like him think they own the place and can do whatever they like and still have everything go their way. WRONG! Ha ha ha :party:

I would pay quite a bit myself to see his face when he opens the mail that day lol.

etruscan
              Participant

I am glad that things went well for you! It sounds like his failure to grasp the situation worked in your favor. 🙂

I am SO GLAD this turned out in your favor. He didn’t grasp the situation, proved he didn’t care, and that made things go in your favor! Enjoy the freedom!

Rusti
                Participant

You know the terrible thought occurred to me. I did wonder if he would have been so nonchalant about the whole thing if it was the boy that had been lost…

Regardless, hooray for you! And good on the judge for making her decision so quickly.

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

that is freaking awesome!!!!!

Christine
                    Participant

Justice is sweet! Good work on getting through the red tape and paperwork; court is scary and overwhelming. Having a lawyer to help is such a blessing. I’m so glad the outcome was so favorable for you! I am sure you can rest much easier now. 🙂

Yay! I am so glad you lawyer pushed for some kind of decision asap. I am so happy for you that you never will have to worry about something going wrong when your ex has custody, since now he can’t. I am happy for you in that, sad for all of you for a multitude of other reasons. I would wish that your ex would be a better father, both in the past & the future, but I doubt he will. Give your kids hugs for me, they will get though all this, but Mom, this isn’t gonna be easy, the court battle was only the beginning. Hugs to you all!

Kyrin

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Congratulations on the good news!

Riversgrace
                        Participant

Kyrin…Thanks for the kind words, but why are you sad for us? My husband fills up our lives, he is an amazing Dad. My husband and my ex can not stand on the same plane of comparison. Now things will be stable, without my ex making the kids a second hand thought/ not feeding them/ leaving them alone/ and raising them with the xbox. The ex has not even contacted them since the day of the incident, in other words he has not even tried to…if he had I would have let them at least talk to him on the phone (which I also allowed in court). If he wants them bad enough he will show effort and I will further his relationship with the children…if not, his choice as it always has been.

…and I know that this is only the beginning…but believe it in your bones honey when I say this…HE will have a fight of a lifetime coming if he ever tries anything ever again…I have enough money to drown him in the finest attorney family law has to offer, and he will have to show the civillian court ALL of his military wrong doings. (Which there is more there than the child neglect case currently open) He has made his own bed, now he can sleep in it…

He will never put my children in harms way EVER again…I have faith in the Justice system to keep them safe.

Purplecat
                          Participant

I am so glad to hear things are turning out right! Still wish I could personally give that man a solid kick in the pants though…..

Mostly I am sad cause the kids won’t know their bio father all that well, even if he is a irresponsible jerk, they will still mourn that he wasn’t there, I know this because I did. My parents divorced when I was 5, my father more or less wrote us off at that point, I am 42 now & it still hurts me that he never stepped up & was a real father to me. I have a stepdad, but well let’s just say some aspects of him being in my life were not good. Anyway, your ex will use this against you later when the kids ask him why he abandoned them, he will claim it was all YOUR fault, not him. Mine tried that tact, I knew better, but even knowing he was lying, as a child you still want it to be true, that circumstances were the reason, he didn’t abandon you, he just wasn’t able to be there, not his fault. It’s hard.

I am very very happy to know they have a Dad who will love them & be there for them, you are so lucky that you found such a great guy. I am very glad you made it so that your children will always be safe from your ex’s irresponsible behavior. But I’m sad that this situation occurred in the first place & that it gives your ex ammunition to use against you later to attempt to hurt your relationship with your kids later in life. Cause if he is as much of an ass as you say he is, you know he will. Upside, you know this & hopefully when he pulls it, you guys won’t get broadsided.

Most important is that the kids are safe & not going to be in a situation where they can be put in harms way again, just sad that you were put in the position to have to, especially against their own father, so messed up.

*Hugs!*

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.