fbpx

My Ex lost my daughter…and thought it was no big deal…UPDATE

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Ex lost my daughter…and thought it was no big deal…UPDATE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

That was scary.God bless your neighbor lady for being so kind.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Riversgrace
      Participant

I thank everyone for their kind words and support. I’ve never been so scared in my whole life. I talked to a great lawyer today who does believe I need full and sole custody. As soon as I get funding for the lawyer we are moving ahead with the case in full force, and he will never be able to put her in harm’s way again. Hugs to you all!

P.S. I am trying to find that lady in LA to thank her, and I am working with the officer who wrote the report to do so. 🙂

It just blows my mind that he wasn’t at all concerned. Not even the least bit–not even enough to have the self preservation to realize the likely reaction of the base police? That sounds like alcohol, drugs, or some kind of mental issue going on. Any of those will help get you full custody, that’s for sure! Something is really, really wrong with that man, and I agree with others that this should be the end of unsupervised visits.

Hopefully the base police can help you contact that lady. She definitely deserves a huge thank you.

As with others, I can’t publicly say what your ex deserves… *shakes head*

Riversgrace
        Participant

BEST NEWS EVER!!!! I got the funding approved for my lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone was watching over my family tonight!!!!!!

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

Great!!!:D

Adaneth
            Participant

Hurrah! Praying you get full custody! (And find that lady too–I wanna hug her myself!)

Stephanie
              Participant

That’s wonderful!

Misty
                Participant

Woot! Go get em 👿

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Woohoo, Riversgrace!!! You go git yer babies and NEVER let ’em go!!!! Good on ya!!!

twindragonsmum J)

tdm

Amy
                    Participant

Congratulations! Now you show him what happens when he treats your kids so irresponsibly! >)

Kick His A$$ honey and let him know that he is no father and does not deserve nor get to TRY to be one!!!! Let him see that when you rile a momma bear she is gonna bite your damn head off!!! GOOD LUCK and get your babies safe from him!

Riversgrace
                      Participant

By this time next week I will know whether he will just sign them over, or I will have a court date for the following week (because of the child endangerment)…his choice on how hard this will be. My lawyer is awesome and she is on TOP of everything.

The CPS investigation lady is going to contact the lady who found her and interview her as to what happened and her opinion. I was also able to ask her to say thank you for me, and have her give her my contact information so I can thank her! 🙂 I owe her a debt I can never pay for her saving my daughter’s life.

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Oh man, Riversgrace, I just read this! Reading that made my tummy hurt. My boys are almost 4, imagining either one of them alone outside terrifies me! He was an idiot for thinking that was okay! **cleaned up for public viewing** I’m grateful to hear that people with sense and big hearts were able to step in and help. If you ever need a friend to vent to, you know where to find me. <3

Riversgrace
                          Participant

You know what’s ironic…

EVERY single person who has heard or read this story is in shock…angry…amazed…and thinks he is an idiot.

He still believes he did nothing wrong. I have yet to hear one person that thinks I am over reacting…

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

I agree with everyone else–he’s an idiot and you’re not over reacting! A lost child is never ‘no big deal’ with all that is going on nowadays. I hope you can keep your children from that idiot–he’s father in name only.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.