fbpx

My Dragon Mount!! and new kitty mount

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Dragon Mount!! and new kitty mount

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Me and my fiance met each other on an online game called World of Warcraft. (Romantic I know lol) We have been playing for 3 years now and not to long ago I got enough gold to but my epic flying skill. But to get the Dragon as your mount you have to befriend them which this took about a month of questing to save their kind from evil orcs. Today I finally befriended my own Dragon! Now I can fly in the skys on my very own Netherdrake!

This is me(as my blood elf priest), my baby pet dragon with mom, and my fiance’s troll rogue

This is a picture of my ghost kitty ^^ shes really hard to get and uber rare.

I know I know I am like a uber nerd so I am told

purpledragonclaw
    Participant

Aw, congratulations! I could tell by your avatar you like Warcraft. That dragon is big for a baby! 😯

Laurie
      Participant

I just started WoW after getting bored in EQ2. My character is lvl 15 lol.

Stephanie
        Participant

Congrats! My hubby and I met online too – but through a Pern roleplaying game. We are such geeks! *lol*

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Aw, congratulations! I could tell by your avatar you like Warcraft. That dragon is big for a baby! 😯

If you look by the big dragons head their is a baby πŸ˜€ hes kind of hard to see but hes there

purpledoggy wrote:

I just started WoW after getting bored in EQ2. My character is lvl 15 lol.

You should come vist me sometime. My server is Kargath and my toons are Dizzylizzy Blood elf priest and Nuri my troll hunter. WoW is alot of fun. I tried playing EQ but it was really hard to level.

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

purpledragonclaw wrote:

If you look by the big dragons head their is a baby πŸ˜€ hes kind of hard to see but hes there

Aw, I see it! How cute! Thanks for drawing my attention to it! I missed it due to the big boy! πŸ˜†

Leigha
            Participant

That’s so awesome ^^

My boyfriend and I met on Empire Earth: Art of Conquest. Then I got him playing Runescape with me ^^ until he got to level 80something and it got harder for us to level up and he didn’t enjoy it anymore. We haven’t found a new game to play together yet because he likes shooting/strategy/war games and I like MMORPG’s.

Cool pictures! Thanks for sharing! I haven’t played WoW in ages.

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

Leigha wrote:

That’s so awesome ^^

My boyfriend and I met on Empire Earth: Art of Conquest. Then I got him playing Runescape with me ^^ until he got to level 80something and it got harder for us to level up and he didn’t enjoy it anymore. We haven’t found a new game to play together yet because he likes shooting/strategy/war games and I like MMORPG’s.

If you have an XBox 360, consider giving Call Of Duty a try. They have a great Co-op mode.

Leigha
                Participant

I don’t have any gaming systems. Just my computer. I really want to play WOW, but the 15 a month subscription and the fact that my boyfriend refuses to even try it killed that idea.

FOR THE HORDE!! I play on Dragonblight. Congrats on your drake, it’s a big achievement.

Maria
                  Participant

Cool critters. πŸ˜† I don’t play any computer games myself, but I sure enjoy the creatures they come up with.

Purplecat
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Cool critters. πŸ˜† I don’t play any computer games myself, but I sure enjoy the creatures they come up with.

Same here! I love looking at the neat characters…I do have a bunch of little games, like hangman, battleship, tetris, anagrams and that sort of thing…lol…but I dont think that counts. πŸ˜† Off computer I play the final fantasy series, and some sonic the hedgehog. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.