fbpx

My babe, my horse— T is gone

Home Forums Miscellany Community My babe, my horse— T is gone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

It’s so hard losing a member of the family. I’m so sorry. *Hugs*

darjeb
      Participant

I am so sorry to hear that it makes me want to cry. I have cried for days every time I lost a pet.

I am also reading this with tears in my eyes. Bosky, I am so, so sorry about T! I work at a barn and an arabian pony I work with (his name was Coco) died last month, and even though he wasn’t my horse I still cry about him! *Hugs*

Stephanie
        Participant

Aww damn that sucks! But you did that right thing. 🙁

Losing any animal that you have brought into your family as a member stinks.

(BIG HUGS)

So sorry to hear about T. I’ve had horses, and it’s so hard to have to let them go. *hugs*

Lokie
          Participant

I’m so sorry 🙁 *hugs*

Patricia
            Participant

I’m so sorry to hear that you lost a family member. *Sending big hugs your way*

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Stephanie
              Participant

*hugs* I’m so sorry to hear that…at least in times like this it’s comforting (to some degree) to know that he’s no longer hurting.

Heather
                Participant

I’m so sorry, Bosky. 😥 That was a hard, hard choice you had to make. There’s no question in my mind that you did the right thing, but it still was hard. You gave T a good and loving home, though, and you gave him a way out of his pain. Hang in there.

I am sorry too. Like many here I know how it feels to lose a horse suddenly. My heart goes out to you
                  ~Hugs~

laphon1
                  Participant

I am so sorry, Bosky. **Hugs and Prayers**

Shandi
                    Participant

The hardest part of loving a fur child is finding the courage to let them go.
                      I know your hurting and words are just words…I believe they come back to us. Not always but sometimes thier souls are given another chance and they return and some how or another they find thier way back to us.
                      I have a horse that thinks he’s a big dog. He wraps his head around my body and hugs me to him, he licks my hands and nuzzles my hair. He goes as far as pulling the screens off the house and sticking his head in looking for me. He jumps the back fence and puts his head through the dog door. He tries the door knob and when that doesn’t work he stands on the back porch and stomps till I come out. He is my Joy, my comfort, my friend and he was truly a gift from God.
                      I had a very rough childhood and if not for my pony and my dog I would never learned how to love and to trust.
                      The bond between a woman and a horse is trully amazing, I swear that there is something magical about the strength of a horse and a woman. Now this may sound sexist but I have seen it more often with women then men. We train and teach with love more often then men and horses will open up to a woman more often then a man.
                      We talk about them with love and passion in our hearts and eyes. When we loose a horse it wounds us, we hurt and we mourn.
                      You have to hold on to the wonderful memories of your friend and someday another horse will come into your life and there will be something in it’s eyes or the way it moves that will remind you of a lost friend and then one day you’ll remember and it won’t hurt, because you will know that he’s come back to you.
                      Hang in there it will get better, it will hurt for a long time but it will get better.

Sorry for the ramble…woke up with a migrane and the migrane meds make me a chatty cathy and I tend to ramble.

Jodi
                      Participant

It was beautifully said, Shandi.

lamortefille
                        Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss, Bosky. 😥 *hugs*

I’m so sorry Bosky. It’s so hard to lose a beloved pet. Words are not enough to express my sadness for you. {{HUGS}}

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.