fbpx

My airbrushed puppy

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My airbrushed puppy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Heather
      Participant

I just finished my 2nd airbrush piece. This is the puppy that came with the kitty. I think they look cute together. I’m having a lot of fun airbrushing, it gets pretty addictive.
        ~Heather

Anonymous

VERY cute! and a great job on your 1st attempt at airbrushing! πŸ™‚

I praticed on ceramic dragons with my airbrush…until I felt I was ready for a Pyo!…
          I just love this form of painting!

have fun with it! πŸ˜€

Heather
          Participant

Thanks Kalandra for the kind words. I had a lot of fun painting this statue, and I can’t wait to work my way up to bigger and better things (namely Windstone PYOs) I can credit Melody for my interest in airbrushing.

Anonymous

It’s adorable – you did a great job with the airbrush, looks fine to me! And, you say that kitty is like an inch & 1/2 tall? Fantastic job, in that case LOL That’s such a small area. I don’t paint so this isn’t an official technical comment but you have those stripes perfectly placed πŸ™‚ WTG and ^5 to you!

dragonmedley
              Participant

Me, I probably would’ve ended up painting everything but the cat! I think he looks great.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Heather
                Participant

Believe me, I made a mess of things with the paint. I was painting him over a towel and I still managed to spill some black paint on the table. At least it was easy to clean up πŸ™‚

Lokie
                  Participant

Looks good, especially for something so small πŸ™‚ As for messes, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve poured paint on myself because I think the caps on the cup, and turn the airbrush sideways 😳 So I feel your pain. πŸ™‚

Heather
                    Participant

Updated with picture of my newest airbrush creation πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Nice job!…I like how you blended the colors on the back!!! πŸ™‚

I started on ceramic dragons… I found this seller on e-bay.. they offer some really nice things to pratice on!

http://stores.ebay.com/Beauty-w-Ease-Quality-Ceramics_Dragons_W0QQ_fsubZ540872QQ_sidZ12825345QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Heather
                        Participant

I definitely want to try painting larger statues and fantasy creatures. There is one of those paint your own ceramics stores not far from me. They say they have over 3,000 statues to choose from. I’m going to check them out and see what they offer.

Adaneth
                          Participant

Nice work on both of them! πŸ™‚ I like how you did the colors on the puppy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.