fbpx

My 3rd PYO Wolf

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My 3rd PYO Wolf

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Two if them were on the same item! Two different new bidders! They didnt pay, I relisted, and the NEW buyer didn’t pay. It wasn’t pricey, either!! A $5 Elfquest comic!! Are you kidding me? You bid and then cant scrounge up $5???

Wow!!! I’ll have to say I don’t get it. I don’t ever bid unless I mean it. I didn’t realize this happens that often….guess I’m too honest…sometime times I wonder if that’s a good thing in today’s world. πŸ˜₯

Ditto on all counts. And I don’t understand this deadbeat bidder stuff either…

I find that new ebayers leave negative feedback over the stupidest of things. Like thier item coming from another country takes more than a week to get to them. πŸ™„ My sister, she leaves negatives all the time. Maybe I’m too nice, if I have a horrible time of a transaction I just don’t leave feedback at all. I would hate to deal with my sister, she’s left negatives over small overcharges in shipping, and a program not working with her computer system etc.

Skigod377
    Participant

Yikes! Sellers look at that stuff. If a high bidder leaves excessive negs, I will boot them off my auction. At least communicate first!

skigod377 wrote:

Yikes! Sellers look at that stuff. If a high bidder leaves excessive negs, I will boot them off my auction. At least communicate first!

No kidding. I at least try to work things out with the seller.

Anyways I realised I didn’t coment on your wolf. He’s cute. Maybe to much white on the bib? Anyways you are getting better with each one. Maybe someday I’ll catch up with you with artistic ability. I’m used to painting on canvas, these are much harder. Plus I have carpul tunnel in my right wrist, and nerve damage to my left hand, I’m trying though.

Skigod377
      Participant

Eek. Bummer. Makes painting kinda rough. πŸ™

πŸ™„ That’s the thanks I got for 5 years dog grooming. Add to that slight hearing loss from the dryers and hair in my lungs. πŸ˜† All I can say is think twice about dog grooming, (very very dirty job)Unlike somepeople think it’s alot harder than it looks. Try sculpting something that moves constantly. Especially with razer sharp tools. I miss the money though. On a good day I could take home close to $200 plus tips, on a bad day I could take home $30. Sometimes on an especially bad day I could end up losing money instead of gaining it.

Romeodanny wrote:

πŸ™„ That’s the thanks I got for 5 years dog grooming. Add to that slight hearing loss from the dryers and hair in my lungs. πŸ˜† All I can say is think twice about dog grooming, (very very dirty job)Unlike somepeople think it’s alot harder than it looks. Try sculpting something that moves constantly. Especially with razer sharp tools. I miss the money though. On a good day I could take home close to $200 plus tips, on a bad day I could take home $30. Sometimes on an especially bad day I could end up losing money instead of gaining it.

Eck, doesn’t sound like a job I would want.

Skigod377
        Participant

GAH! I have just had a bid retracted on one of the newby bidders. They were apparently not a registered member. How the heck did they bid, then? See what I mean about being leery of the new guys. Makes my auction look suspect, too. πŸ™

Hmm, that does sound weird. Smells like tonz of fish.

Starbreeze
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

GAH! I have just had a bid retracted on one of the newby bidders. They were apparently not a registered member. How the heck did they bid, then? See what I mean about being leery of the new guys. Makes my auction look suspect, too. πŸ™

Bidder problems again! And how do you retract a bid. I thought if you bid, then you bid. And how can you bid if you’re not registered? Something is wrong with ebay…

There is a way to retract your bid. I have had to do it once because I didn’t have the funds anymore. Just look under the help section.

Maybe when they bid they were registered, but then ebay caught them and made them un-registered which took off the bid.

Skigod377
            Participant

Yeah, you can retract your bid anytime, but if you do it too much, Ebay can suspend you or kick you off or whatever it is they do to people who abuse it. It will also show up on your profile, so sellers can look at who is bidding and see if they have a bunch of retracted bids in the last month.

nessiemom
              Participant

Sheesh… That gives newbies like me a bad rep…

lamortefille
                Participant

Ski, yours was an Administrative (bid) Cancellation:
                  The cancellation of a bid by eBay due to administrative circumstances, such as when a bidder becomes unregistered.

All of their bids were cancelled when they left/were booted off of eBay. They had bid on Water’s new pyo wolf, too.

Skigod377
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Ski, yours was an Administrative (bid) Cancellation:
                    The cancellation of a bid by eBay due to administrative circumstances, such as when a bidder becomes unregistered.

All of their bids were cancelled when they left/were booted off of eBay. They had bid on Water’s new pyo wolf, too.

Yeah. I saw that. I just dont know why. I want a reason! darn it!! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.