fbpx

My 20 Year Old Collection…just wanted to share..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone My 20 Year Old Collection…just wanted to share..

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You have a lot of good old pieces, Keschete. Very nice.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

um, may I ask what those books are that are right there on eather side of the table?

Skigod377
        Participant

Very nice collection!!!

Patricia
          Participant

What a wonderful collection!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

keschete
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

um, may I ask what those books are that are right there on eather side of the table?

Sure..those are some of the older Windstone brochures that go in the little claw and stone brochure holders. I also have the old original brochures burried in my stuff somewhere.

The brochures you see pictured are ones from the 90’s and I have the Gargoyle, Dragon/Fantasy Animal and the Castles Brochures. I don’t know if Windstone still puts them out or not.

Jodi
              Participant

They are currently out of brochures and the last version had the Peacock and Rainbow Dragons in them anyway. And none of the new colors, not even Black Gold. I’m not sure if they are going to continue to produce them or not, as they are kind of expensive to print, I guess. Maybe if they found a way to print them cheaper. 😕 I hope they do. They are a great selling tool for me to direct people to my web site who maybe can’t afford something at the convention.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.