fbpx

My 1st Muse

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Hey everyone
        Here are some pics of my very 1st muse….I’m not too crazy about it, so it’ll probably end up on ebay.
        Let me know what you all think.

Marzena

It’s not bad. Do you have a pic of the back of it? Also, I noticed some paint on the eye/eyes.

Personally? I really like it — please post when you eBay her/him/it… if I can afford to bid, I’d love her/him/it on my desk ๐Ÿ˜€

lamortefille
        Participant

Awww, I think he came out cute. He looks like a little forest muse with those colors: -)

Maebnus
          Participant

Mmm… autumn colors… nice.

Precious! Good background to shoot him on. Natural. Havent seen anyone post theirs on eBay yet so for collectors that arent here, it might get a lot of attention because it hasnt saturated the market yet. I think he’s adorable.

He is greta for a first one i know how fiddly they are i chickened out, i loved my muse so i didn’t want to screw him up by painting him so i send him away….. ๐Ÿ™

dragonmedley
            Participant

I think it looks great! What is it you don’t like about him?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
              Participant

I like the colors. Of course, I’m not sure it’s possible to make a Muse look bad. It’s so strange that anything goes.

Mmloda
                Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I think it looks great! What is it you don’t like about him?

I’m not too sure, I’m just not very fond of the colors I guess, in my mind I pictures him looking different and I have a few more to paint so I figured I should just list him on ebay and let someone else enjoy him. ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.