fbpx

Multicolor Wolf!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Multicolor Wolf!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

How come you gave up on the rainbow griff, drag0n?

Eh…I didn’t really give up, I just never finished it, I never finished my grey eyed one either. I really should I know, I just keep getting sidetracked and once I thought I was moving so I packed a majority of the colors I used on it and don’t feel like going through the boxes to find them again.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
      Participant

I have a stack of half-finished paint projects myself. My midnight blue male, my mini dragon, my purple oriental, the brown male I was fixing up, the green male that needs paint touchups, the peacock oriental that needs chip repair… And I’ve two PYO griffins, one wolf, and one ki-rin totally unapinted that I keep meaning to do something with.

AWESOME!! I loooooove very colourful things ^_^

frozendragon
        Participant

I have a wolf half painted 2 kirins and a dragon half painted….and new ideas for griffins dragons and kirins….and no time to do any of it

lamortefille
          Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Me, too. How about an amberina griff? nudge nudge lol!

Maria
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Eh…I didn’t really give up, I just never finished it, I never finished my grey eyed one either. I really should I know, I just keep getting sidetracked and once I thought I was moving so I packed a majority of the colors I used on it and don’t feel like going through the boxes to find them again.

How unfinished are they? Rainbow can easily look tacky. I’d be curious to see what your inventive mind came up with.

Maria
              Participant

lamortefille wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Me, too. How about an amberina griff? nudge nudge lol!

What’s amberina, lamorte?

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

How unfinished are they? Rainbow can easily look tacky. I’d be curious to see what your inventive mind came up with.

Technically the rainbow COULD be finished. If you look at the pic in my gallery it still looks like that. At the moment it is being used as a bookend for my manga. I still think it needed something else, but I don’t know what. I was thinking interference paints, but it needed just a couple of touch ups first and I didn’t want to unpack the paint to finish it, though I doubt I’ll be moving anythime soon so I guess I should. I kept telling myself I would finish it after the move, but then we lost the house and were back to square one.

The grey needs alot more work, both the wings are totally different, I posted about what one I should do like a month ago then got a few comissions in the mean time and completely forgot about. Since then I’ve used up the brown paint on the bongo Kirins I did and I don’t remember the name of the color so I’ll probably have to redo alot of it. Blah.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Maria
                  Participant

I think what he needs is a dark shading color, purple maybe, that would emphasize the shadows in his wings and muscles and tie the whole thing together by crossing through all the colors. Other than that he looks fine!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I know, I really need to fix the blue on him before I do anything, alot of it is still too thin and you can see through it in a few parts around the neck. It will drive me crazy if I don’t fix that first.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

OOhhh I love that wolf. It is so colorful. I love the stipe going down his nose, maybe if you make a couple of lines some place it might tie it in better.

dragonessjade wrote:

OOhhh I love that wolf. It is so colorful. I love the stipe going down his nose, maybe if you make a couple of lines some place it might tie it in better.

Yah, I’d like to do that, but I have no idea where to put the other stripes. I don’t want him to be stripy like a zebra or anything. Any ideas? Thanks!

Maria
                      Participant

I suggest barring his wings, and maybe adding some strips on his front legs. Just little ones to complement the big one on his back.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Nooooo!!!! I Like his wings!!!! I would just blend the nose!! Of course…we are all gonna have different opinions. If you like him, thats what counts.

Maria
                          Participant

Are you sure you’re not just worried her attempts at barring wings will turn out the same as yours, Ski? No offense, of course.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.