fbpx

Mouse Wizards

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Mouse Wizards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

My husband absolutely loves the mouse wizard. I purchased a peacock one for him from a local store, but now after looking at everyone’s pictures of their collections, he has discovered there are emerald and white versions, and was drooling over them in a very adorable manner.

I don’t recollect seeing many of the non-peacock colours on ebay. Anyone got some leads for me (PM please)? Or interested in selling from their collection?

EDIT 2/6/07
      I bought that white mouse wizard off astral castle, but am still looking for the emerald. ^^ Thanks everyone.

DantheDragon
      Participant

DantheDragon
        Participant

*deleted* In case he is lurking… *shifty eyes*

oooooh- I want a white one too :p

Astral Castle has a white one for $150 – look under retired sculptures.

ddvm wrote:

Yikes, I don’t think I would pay more than $80 for it because it’s so small.

Skigod377
          Participant

ddvm wrote:

I cant find retired sculptures! No, I dont want to buy it, but id like to see what else they have.

DantheDragon
            Participant

I noticed that one, but $150 is pretty steep for a little mousie x_X even for a retired piece

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

I cant find retired sculptures! No, I dont want to buy it, but id like to see what else they have.

It’s the sixth thing down the windstone’s catalogue -right under dragon: ruby

Skigod377
              Participant

ddvm wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

It’s the sixth thing down the windstone’s catalogue -right under dragon: ruby

Thanks!

frozendragon
                Participant

DantheDragon wrote:

I noticed that one, but $150 is pretty steep for a little mousie x_X even for a retired piece

yeah but I’ve seen one or two on ebay…..and they went for more than that…..I’m glad I got mine when they came out….I almost didn’t cause I thought it was kind of dorky…but it matched so I figured it would be cool…..then they went and retired them on me 😯

now I have to beg for white

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I know you already have the peacock one, but in case someone else wants one, there is one at a VERY good price on eBay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Edition-Mouse-Wizard-W-Crystal-Ball-in-Hand_W0QQitemZ130056924503QQihZ003QQcategoryZ29800QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just a heads up!! 😀

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I know you already have the peacock one, but in case someone else wants one, there is one at a VERY good price on eBay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Edition-Mouse-Wizard-W-Crystal-Ball-in-Hand_W0QQitemZ130056924503QQihZ003QQcategoryZ29800QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just a heads up!! 😀

I cant seeeee!! How much is it?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Wow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.